Chapter 76

Bow's pov

We tracked down Adora, when we reached her she was in someone's house, at first we didn't recognize the man whi walked out if house. As we were about to jump on the guy, he turned around with a bored expression on his face, he then smiled "Bow, why are you holding a rock?" I looked back at the others, begging silently at them to help out, but then turned their heads as if they wouldn't had done the same thing.

I let out a sigh, giving up on them silently "nothing, nothing officer Rick, just um.... Well we were playing catch and Scorpia threw the rock a little bit too hard anf it almost hit you" I laughed while hoping that the ground would swallow me, he placed his hands on his hip while shaking his head "unbelievable, listen that is most unlikely thing to happen...I mean who the fuck plays catch with rocks also if DT is with you it can't be just nothing" DT steps forward, I swear even front of a cop they walk with sass.
"Oh darling Rick, we are just picking up a blond, you know football star? Or someone who seems to gym alot like she is on steroids but its all natural" they describe Adora with a grin on their face, me and Seahawk can't help but to Admire DT at this point.
"If you're talking about Adora, she is resting, poor girl looked tired"

"makes sense she ran to find Catra since last nig-" Rogelio puts his hand on Scorpia's mouth as fast as he could but unfortunately he was late as officer Rick looks at us with his famous strick face "you guys have explaining to do,now"

"We will Ricky just let us in~" Rick gave out a sigh as he opens his door wide enough for us to walk inside, we all slowly walked into his house, my jaw almost dropped as I saw how decorative his place is, usually he always looks so plain, angry or just dull but now I see him in a new light,what caught my eye was his hunters bow.

My eyes sparkled as I walked up to it, I always had a obsessions with bows, Glimmer always joked about it and said if I could I would marry one " officer Rick, I did not know you like bows!"

Rick let out a chuckle as he pats my shoulder "I don't really, I won this at a hunting festival so I just keep that as a trophy" I nodded slowly before shaking my head to get back on track on why we are really here in the first place.

"Officer Rick listen.... We are here for Adora... Because well you see" I took in a deep breath before rushing my words "Catra been kidnapped and now we try to save her but Adora went striaght ahead so we tracked her phone which led us to you, and well the bottom line is we are here to help Adora get Catra hack from the gang called the Horde" I closed my eyes waiting for a 'are you kids stupid' but nothing came, I opened my one eye to look at the man, he shakes his head slowly "kids... Listen I'm happy to hear that the youth still have guts and bravely but this is really dangerous".

"Officer I know that but, we have to do this so far Prime gets away with it... And well Catra is important to Adora and to her old roommates so we have to try" I said, for a moment the room went quite.

"I get it you're concerned with us but I promise you that we can do this so please good sir let us go" Seahawk said with a smile.

Rick scratch the back of his head "sorry but no, it's really too dangerous, I mean you guys have no idea what territory this is? So please just go home and let me handle this" he said.

"Wait.... What territory?" he slammed his plam againsthis head "we are in the Horde's territory"

My eyes widen a little as well as the group, except for Scorpia, Lonnie, Rogelio, Kyle and DT who is smirking while eating a grape "wait... We are in the Horde's Territory!? " my voice break as I screamed out in panic.

"you didn't know?" Rick asked before letting out a sigh "Listen Ricky, I know this place like the back of my hand, I mean this area was like my second home so you don't have to worry about the being trouble, I'll help them out" DT said while still grinning while they played with their hair. Rick shakes his head "fine but you kids should've really thought this through, you know chief Micha will have my head if he finds out I didn't stop you"

"I know I know but, listen we might get stuff that you need to fin-"

"let me stop him there, and let me be honest we need the blondie to do this not just for saving Catra but for herself aswell"

Rick Raised his eyebrow "why for herself?" DT walks up to Rick "well, lets just say she has the need to fix her wrongs or rather she needs to feel like that's her responsibility to get her girlfriend back"

"That's not true!" we all turned to stare at Adora, she really did looked horrible I swear after this shit I will drag her to spa day with me and get her some new clothes.

Adora's pov

I stare at DT as I walked up to them, ignoring the stares they gave me" I don't feel like that, it's just that.... I can't sit around and wait for people to get off their fucking ass, because once they do she'll be dead" I said, I looked up at the man who helped me, my eyes widen a bit "Officer Rick... So it was you took me in, also what are you doing at this part of town?" he scratch the back of his neck "well I live here you se-" before he could finish his sentence a bullet went through the window, we all ducked as we heard the glass shattering.

I looked up to find someone grinning ear to ear as they climb into a car and drove off, I looked around and let out a relieved breath as I saw that everyone was alright "Adora are you ok?" Swift Wind asked, I gave him a half smile as I nod "yea, but I don't think he wanted to kill us.... It was more like a-"

"Warning shot" Lonnie said before I could finish "they know we are here" Netossa said while helping Spinneralla up,I tood up and shake off the invisible dust "good, because I have so much to say to Prime" I said while walking towards the door "Adora stop" I turned around to look at Bow "don't just rush in" he said while crossing his arms.

I shake my head "I won't, I have plan..... I'll give myself in while Lonnie and Scorpia sneaks you in, while I'm with Prime.... You'll look for Catra ok?" He looks at me with fear and confusion "but.... How will we know where they'll take you to?"

"you guys will follow where the Base is... After living with Shadow Weaver back then and while I've been in the Horde for a short while, their bases don't change much" I said with a grin "now can we just go and do this?" I coukd see the doubt in his eyes but he still nodded "ok, fine so when and where are we going?"

"well tonight is a meeting" Kyle said while fiddling with his fingers " I look at Kyle" same spot?" he nods slowly" then that's where we going, and I also think we're gonna need entrapta just incase"

"really?" Entrapta asked with stars in her eyes, I nodded "yes... And everyone else, please go home and just say to Angella and them that we are sick or at least any other excuse just don't let anybody get suspicious"

"Adora listen.... I don't th-"

"Swifty please....just let me do this... For her" I said, he looked down at the floor "just don't die dumb bitch" he said with a smike, I nodded and pulled him into a hug "I wont". I closed my eyes knowing that this plan might get me killed and I know he knows it too.

"I'll let my Wife make sure you guys are save, after all she used to be in a Horde too".

"wait.... She was in the Horde!?" Bow asked, I can't help but to shake my head "you know Bow....after the creepy tapes, us almost dying and me dating Catra you're still surprised by something like this?"

"Adora.... He is a cop and dating someone from a dangerous gang this is like Romeo and Juliet".

"Bow....honey, listen life isn't a romantic novel" Perfuma said, I cant help but to smile for second but slowly I heard their laughter and playfull panter dies out while my mind goes back to Catra.