Chapter 65

DT's pov

"excuse me but what?" she sat down and rubbed her eyes "I already fucked up, I.... Adora.... I fucking cheated on her!!! I mean sure..... We were only in a minute in the relationship... But... I was a fucking idiot...." she said as she slammed her head against her arms, I patted her back awkwardly "come on now Kitten.... You know I'm not well trained for this".

"I don't know what to do.....all I could think of is drinking, drinking myself into a coma" she mumbles, I shook my head "well you are definitely drunk but..... How long and how much did you drink?" I asked curious, I know Catra very well she doesn't get drunk so easy "I think for a few minutes or so...... And only five drinks". I looked at her before at the table she used to sit "I see, well Kitten, listen I shall take you home in a minute but just to let you know, you owe me big time" I said before standing up walking towards the group of people she was drinking with.

I cleared my throat as I stared at them "ok gents and possibly ladies, I don't what ever you are who here knows what happened to that girl?" I said pointing at Catra who is laying on her arms "nothing bro, she just had sime drinks with us, no big deal" I slammed my hands on the table "listen here, I know that pain of the ass hoe doesn't get drunk with onl6five drinks, so you better tell me or so help me I shall bring hell to you" I said calmly as I can, I'm usually not a white knight but for once I'll make an exception "listen bro I know her aswell, we work together sometimes".

I was about to say something but then I felt someone's hand on my shoulder "DT.... Buddy.... They really didn't do anything wrong.... I spiked my own drinks" I looked at Catra "you did what?" she then stared at me "I spiked my own drinks ok!" I shook my head, I'm really disappointed at her "you know what Kitten..... You fix this by yourself then" I turned around and slowly walked out of the bar.

Catra's pov

I sat down after DT left, and picked up another bottle, I took out some tablets and threw it into my drink. I waited for a while before downing the whole bottle. I stood up from my chair and slowly starting to walk to the exist "bye guys!" I said before walking out, I feel onto my knees as I'm starting to feel sick.

"Catra!" I looked up to See Adora and Scorpia, I smiled at them as I tried to stand up "he-".

"Don't hey me, come we're taking you home and tomorrow we're going to talk" Adora said with a stern voice "ok, ok we will talk".

"Scorpia, please carry her into your truck, I'll see if I can drive her bike back" Scorpia slowly nodded before picking me up "put me down I can walk on my own!" I yelled, she opens her truck and puts me down onto the passenger's seat while ignoring me, she took my keys out of my pocket and hand it to Adora.

It didn't tool way too long before we started driving "Wildcat.... What were you thinking" I looked at her "I wasn't thinking, and I don't want to so please stop asking these stupid fucking questions ok" I said, before I knew it slowly everything went black as I slowly start falling to sleep.

Adora's pov

When we finally arrived home, I carried Catra to her bed and laid her down, I stared at her. I wanted to wake her up and ask her what her deal is, but I couldn't bring myself to do so, so I walked out of her room and left her to sleep but tomorrow I will talk to her about this.

I walked into my own room and sat down on my bed, before I could even think about lying down I heard my phone going off, I picked up my phone and answered.

"Angella?"

"I know it's late Adora, apologies but I do need to talk to about something on Monday it's really important"

"is it about Glimmer?"

"no..... But this is important, don't worry you're not in trouble"

"ok, I will be there, have a good evening" I said before we hung up, I let out a groan, I know it couldn't be my marks, I still have my perfect A's, I laid down and started to stare at the ceiling hoping I'll get some sleep in, slowly I closed my eyes.

Catra's pov

"Adora!!!" I screamed as I sat up straight, I looked around and saw I was in my room, I rubbed my eyes "when and how did I even came here" I mumbled to myself, I slowly climbed out of bed and walked down stairs, as I finally reached the kitchen everyone stared at me with different expressions.

Lonnie looked concerned with Kyle and Scorpia, Rogelio looked disappointed while Swift Wind glared at me a little while Adora looked at me with so much mixed emotions "morning guys?"

"Catra.... We need to talk.... Now" I slowly nodded, Adora walked past me, I looked at everyone before following after her, as we walked into her room, she closed the door and glared at me "now........ Tell me what's the matter with you! You made us worried!"

"I just needed to clear my head for a while"

"oh? And you thought drinking was the answer!?"

"yes!! It was...."

"how many?" she whispered, I looked at her before answering quietly but still loud enough for her to heat "I.... I actually can't remember" I said, she stared at me and pinched the bridge of her nose "how can you not remember?".

"Gee I don't know it's not easy to pop in some pills and count how much you drink!" as soon as I said that my eyes widen, she stared at me "so... You spiked your own drink.... I thought you were done with drugs....".

I was about to say something but She held her hand up "don't..... Catra.... I really..... I'm really disappointed and hurt...... You.....you firstly cheated on me..... And now you're doing this again... I just can't...."

"Adora I-"

"Just stop!.... You know how I feel about all this....I.... I think we need  a break.... I've already packed in gew stuffs I'm going to live with Spinnerella for a while" she said and walked out of her room, I blinked and cant help but to stare at a empty space, it really felt like my world is crashing down and I can't save it.

"what have I done" I whispered to myself.