Chapter 88

Adora's pov

"Adora"

I turn around to look at Catra, her hair still wild as I could remember, her smirks still mischievous.

"Catra, really it took you a whole while, and for what?"

"awww come one my wittle pwincess, I was just late because I had to talk to someone" she said while squishing my cheeks, I glared at her before pulling away "can you not call me princess especially in that voice and... Who did you meet up?"

All the sudden everything went dark, Catra stood there with a wide evil like grin "well Adora, I'm surprised that you don't even know your own owner!"   slowly her face morphed into Prime's face.

"Catra!? What did yo-" he stopped me when  he pulled out a gun "don't worry you'll join her soon enough" he laughed out, all I could do is feel my heart beating at abnormal speed.

"no, no, no, no, no"

"No, no, Nooooo" I sat up with cold sweat, I looked around as I kept on breathing heavily. I calmed down when I saw I was in a hospital bed, I laid back down, I closed my eyes for a second.

"why am I in here" I asked myself, trying to remember something, when the dream came back to mind, my eye snapped open "That's right I was saving Catra!"

"Adora.....shut the fuck up" I heard a familiar voice say, I turned my head to look at Mara lying right next to me "Mara... You're alive" I said with years building up, she turned her head to look at me with a smile but it was a sorrowful smile "yea.... It takes alot to kill your sister you know".

"Mara.... What's wrong?" as soon as I asked, she looked away "well....it's been six weeks ....the doctor said that.... I might not be able to walk  without crutches nor will I ever run again" she said.

"wait... It's been six weeks..... I-Mara..... I'm so sorry.... I-" I looked away as I felt the guilt started to build up "Mara... I'm really sorry"

"Don't be.... Yea.... It sucks but, atleast you're alive, I just wish I've acted sooner because you look way worse than me"

"Do I?" she nodded slowly "yes you do, hell even fucking Chucky looks sexier than your ass" I rolled my eyes "gee thanks"

"Dont believe me? Ok wait until you go to the bathroom to shower, I swear you look horrible"

We both let out a giggle for a short while "so... Um did Catra wake up?"

"yea.... She did.... About two weeks ago, she hasn't spoken to anyone, not to Scorpia, not to Swift Wind and not to DT... All she really did was staring outside of her window"

"I see" I said looking down, I don't know why but I have a feeling that she is blaming herself for everything.

Catra's pov

Two weeks ago I woke up, after that fight, I could still feel the aches and pain. After the news broke out that I was awake alot people came to see me, I didn't have the heart to talk to them, not after them risking their asses to safe mine.

I let out a sigh as I stare out the Window, while ignoring my so called hospital roomie, she was really fucking annoying, always talking about how she thinks that being gangsta was cool. She eavesdroped  when everyone was visiting.

"Good Afternoon Kitten~" I rolled my eyes as I ignored DT.

"ahhh still the silent treatment, listen a little birdy told me that a certain blond woke ul earlier this morning, so I was wonder if maybe you wo-"

"no" I interrupted them "I don't want to...." I could hear them walking closer, before I knew it I felt their hand on my shoulder "Listen, a fake hoe would say 'ok I understand, take your time' but I'm a real bitch ass hoe and I'm telling you this, yes the fight did happen, yes you kinda did fucked up by going to Prime without a plan, amd I'm hell aware that you don't feel ready to talk to her but.... The more you wait out, the further and more difficult it becomes to reach to her"

I closed my eyes to stop myself from tearing up, all I could feel was guilt, and it's really eating me up. They let out a sigh "just... Think about what I said" they said before they left the room, probably going to Adora's with everyone else.

"He had a point you know,the feminine guy.... He is quite wise"

"DT is none-binary, so please call them they/them" I said as I looked up at my roommate "Oh, my apologies... Well they're correct maybe you should go see her".

I let out a scoff "listen, you don't understand I just ca-"

"you right I don't understand..... And I would never, I wasn't with any of you but I can tell you Love this Adora person..... Trust me despite I say alot of stupid shit.... I know that the more run away the more it'll haunt you, and the moment you stopp running.... And try to reach out to her it'll be too late.... She'll be so far out of your reach and this thing that you've been running from will keep on haunting you", she said after interrupting me, I looked away "I'll think about now please leave me the fuck alone"

Adora's pov

Everyone was sitting in the room, DT came in Last with their new heels, ans I have to say, they did look good in them.

"so what did Catra say?"

"She said no"

I looked down "Adora?" I looked back up at everyone who seemed worried, I shook my head and forced on a smile "It's ok, I'll give her space until she is read..... So um guys while everyone is here... What did I miss?"

"well, Swift Wind us fucking DT, Glimmer is doing community surface and someone almost killed her with slipper and finally Rick is in jail for helping out Prime"

I blinked slowly at what Mermista said "ok.... I kinda knew Swift Wind was screwing DT that's nothing new.... But the rest.... I meed details"

"well me, Bow, Entrapta, Lonnie, Kyle and Rogelio told Detective Jason everything and Glimmer confessed about her wrong doings, in short her mom and and aunt paied bail, she would've been in prison" Scorpia explained.

"Still think she should've stayed in jail" Swift Wind said while crossing his arms "I think her mom is dealing with her punishments aswell" Said Bow, Glimmer looked away from everyone "yea" she said with sorrow, I wanted to scold Swift Wind about his remark but I stopped myself, remembering I was also this angry with her aswell.

The rest of the day everyone was catching me up with every else, like how Scorpia and Perfuma was caught almost having sex at a party, Mermista and Seahawk was at a strip club, apparently Seahawk wanted to prove he can pole Dance which was proven by him that he can, they even showed me the video, Bow and Glimmer are still just friends.... So they say, DT is now part time modeling, of course they do. Netossa and Spinnerella both proposed to each other despite them still being in highschool... Then again it is their final year.

After everyone left, a layed down with a sad smile, one part of me is full of joy because everything is over, the horrors of Prime and the Horde is finally over, hell even Hordak is in Prison and everyone seemed to be living their life but other part of me just want ti break down, knowing that Alice is in recovery and Catra wouldn't talk to me, as K was about to close my eyes, I heard the door opening slowly.

"Hey Adora"