48: Last Chance

Savvy's POV

I screamed for help, but they didn't stop. I even hit them but unfortunately, they were prepared for everything. Blocking my every attack, I was on the verge of getting captured again by this huge man. I always thought my 5.9 feet height is good. I can fight against anything, everything... But they are almost 7 feet and massive.

"Catch her." I heard but I didn't look back. It's not easy to run during pregnancy especially With my swollen feet, back pain and prominent belly; everything is against me.

2 days back, Tia left after her failed attempt to get my signature and now, these men are here for me. To take me for operation. To take my babies as it is the right time. I am already 32 weeks pregnant.

Where are you, Hunter?

I managed to reach the door and before, I could open the door a hand-pulled me and I have warranted a slap, causing me to fall on the floor.

My contact with the ground wasted my golden hour. I was on the floor. Before I could understand anything, I see Steve was About to kick. I screamed and soon, I felt the agony.

Steve kicked my baby bump. He wants to kill my children.

"Take her... Right now." He boomed while I cried in misery.

"Save them." I pleaded with every random person, who carrying me.

"What happened?" I heard a professional female voice. I know, It is a doctor. "She can die."

"Rebel." The last masculine word before closing my eyes.

"You are ravishing," Hunter said taking off his bloodied t-shirt.

"I know..." Copying his moves, I took off my t-shirt and to give him a feast, I took off my jeans too.

"You are still bleeding." His concern voice swelled my heart. My heart was about to blast with joy. He cares for me. Hunter cares for me.

"We will bath after this." Offering, I swayed my hips and walked out of his study room and waited for him at the door.

"I am coming." Yelling, he started pouring acids on the chopped body parts. "This will take time." Keeping the glass container safely aside full of acid and chopped body parts, he runs to me.

Carrying me on his shoulder, he made his ways to the bedroom. I could feel his muscles stiffen. "I am sorry... Love."

"There is nothing to be sorry." Caressing his chiselled shoulder, I pulled him into a deep kiss.

"You will regret inviting me into your life." He whispered with pain, but my decision was final.

Hunter's POV

"You will regret inviting me into your life."

I still remember, warning her, but she was so stubborn that I couldn't control myself. She proved that I am bad at controlling myself around her. My Savvy. Savannah.

“Why he is here?” Beth asked.

“She is his fiancé.” Mr Rogers explained on my behalf.

“Did you propose her with the ring?” Ignoring her husband, Beth glared at me. This question is for me.

“No...” I responded. “We were going to marry after delivery.”

“And you still think, she will marry you,” Antonio snapped. His reaction was obvious. He proclaimed Savvy as his co-responsibility with Mr Rogers.

“She made her decision. I warned her to stay away from the wedding, but she was determined. Even, She decided to continue the pregnancy.” Mr Rogers defended me.

“Come on... I know. Maxwell must have asked for an abortion... Even Savannah was scared of being a bad mother. This pregnancy idea belongs to Beth and Sarai.” Valerio sounded disappointed and went to Sara.

“I wanted the best.” Sara stopped checking her guns.

“We can argue later... I want my niece and her children.” Grumbling, Victor left with a bag of explosive to his car.

“Blaze is not involved, and he doesn't love Reyna neither her father loves her.” I enlisted about the people not involved. “Bea is missing and Maddy looked for anything... Everything..... that could be helpful to find her location with no success, so I conclude she's with Steve. Bea is one of his booty calls.”

Spreading out the blueprint of Steve's safe house, I explained what I found. It was a hard job to do. None of our informant work with Morrison or his ally. Whatever we have, I gained from Blaze. Yes, Blaze helped me because he likes Savvy, even he admitted no feeling any threat from me. I was looking for safety.

Mr Rogers provided me with Blaze's history. I knew he is the son of twins of the Maxwell family. Gran told me when Mr Rogers started my training. I was aware of my history and purpose at the age of 13.

“Why didn't you stop him?” Beth asked Mr Rogers, ignoring the audience. It was between Mark and Beth, they were discussing me.

“Because I know when you are in love... Everything wrong feels right if it gives you, your love.” Earnestness reply to Mr Rogers, reminding us of the way Mr Rogers behaved with Beth. The way he planned to stop Beth. He offered her, her children, their safety, everything that she wanted for her children.

“You saved us.” Beth conveyed. “Hunter pulled my daughter into danger.” Pointing at me, Beth accused me.

“I love her Since I was a kid.” I snapped. I love Beth as a family, but I dislike the way she has been accusing me of damaging her daughter's life. This is the same Beth who was so formal with Savvy. The way they bother behaved with each other, I assumed they would be civil with each other, but I never imagined this love.

“Never raise voice on my Elizabeth.” Warning, Mr Rogers dragged his wife away from me to the porch, where children were waiting.

Synn and Miles was staying with Beth, Sara and Jenny along with the kids. Despite the high security, this is another step to ensure the safety of our family. Everyone is ready in the estate for attack.

Taking Mrs Rogers inside the house, he kissed her and conversed something with Sara, who hugged her husband.

I envy their love. They are perfect for each other despite the toxic past. I am praying everything would be fine once Savannah is back.

“It takes a lot to protect our family,” Antonio said. “And... Rogers got the news.” He said looking at Mr Rogers.

I see Mr Rogers sprinting to us. He is panicked. Never in my life, I witness fear in the eyes of Mark Rogers.

“They are delivering my grandchildren.” Mr rogers blurt and rushed into his car. His team followed his moves, rushing into their respective cars.

The news was exploded adrenaline in the vein, and we rushed to save my Savannah. Rossi brothers with their team were, team A. Their job was to make sure to save entry of Mr Rogers and Victor and their team while the task of my team along with Thomas was to kill everybody.

“Someone is following us,” Victor announced through the microphone, once we were out of Rogers state.

“Change in plan,” Valerio commanded. “Split.”

Rossi brother chose to stay and Mr Rogers and Victor continue to drive straight and I along with Thomas drove inside the forest.

“Make sure we reach on time or else Shaw girl will take triplets.” Thomas warned.“So what is the new plan?” He asked.

“No plan.” Mr Rogers barked through the microphone. “I want my daughter and grandchildren home within 12 hours.”

I knew the way to the highway, through the forest. We used to train here. This is the place where I grew up.

“Kill them,” I ordered, increasing the speed of my car in the forest. My only target is to get my girl and my triplets.