50: 360°

Hunter's POV

I was ready to destroy the Redwood. Fischer Redwood, the man who created vicious Nadia, Her brother who created the plan that ruined Maxwell. And, Nadia's mother, Martha lives a simple life with two of her neighbours with no idea about the sin of their children. I was shocked to learn that these neighbours were related to the Redwood family.

Well ---- Redwood will pay. Regardless of their present situation. Except Martha Redwood. And I have a special plan for Fischer Redwood, That bastard supported Nadia for an affair with Steve. That's how Reyna was born. Nadia's another Sin is that she didn't stop Gage from his cruel act with my mother. She is a good manipulator, she could have stopped him but no, she chose wealth over peace.

Nadia like a bitch persuades Gage that he is ready to be a father. They tried everything and failed to conceive a pregnancy, so they opted for IVF, where Tia got pregnant. It was Nadia who manipulates both Maxwell Twins to shut their mouth as, if this news comes out then Gran would have made sure that Nadia is out of her children's life.

Nadia took Gage with him and left Tia alone to suffer. Both the evil ones got engaged, but Gage loved my mother. Taking advantage of the situation, Nadia started her affair with Steve who was still looking for Abigail and Reyna was born. So Gage left again and come back to the home where he learned that Steve married Tia and took Blaze with him.

When the truth was out, Steve vowed to kill Gage, but Terrance saved his brother and fall into a coma. Instead of being thankful to his brother, Gage married my mother. Gran repeatedly said that Gage was always the good one while Terrance was always the Rebellious. But, everything was changed.

After Terrance's Recovery, Maxwell tried to go back to the way it was but unfortunately, failed. Terrance theorized the affair between Gage and my mother, unaware of her condition.... the torture and also learned infertility. Without confronting anything, he grabbed liquor and turned abusive towards us. So abusive that my mother had to attack him, to save me. But she lost her life. It was Gran who killed her son and went to Tia.

It was already late to save Tia. Steve brainwashed her. Tia was against Gran and me. So she even tried to kill us. As a result, Gran left with me but the mistake she did was, that she left Blaze.

Blaze suffered a lot. Steve abused him mentally, physically, despite his condition. Blaze is weak due to incest. Weaker than a normal human. He is a great survivor. I admire him, but I hate him too as he tried to kill me on various occasions. He is behaving well because he likes Savvy.

“Did you find her?” Mr Rogers asked glaring at Blaze.

“No... She's good at hiding.” Sighing, Blaze munched the cookies again.

Blaze Morrison is lucky that Elizabeth Rogers is letting him live, but her patience is about to leave her.

We raided the last place where Steve could be found, where we found him waiting for us. He killed Tia and was ready to accept his fate, but Mr Rogers planned something else for him while Nadia is still at large.

“Any words from Doctors?” Asking, Blaze caught our attention. Like a caring uncle, he took care of my sons while Savvy is still sleeping. Doctors claimed that Savvy know that one of her children is dead and doesn't want to get up. Her absence is breaking me. Our boys.

“Boys are fine.” My monotonous tone quiet the environment. What could I say--- that my girl refuses to respond to the treatment, that she would hate me for being a failed father. I am already a failed son, grandson, a cheating lover, impatient heir; even I destroyed my love.

“Why did you offer Hunter instead of yourself in the deal with Shaw?” Valerio asked Blaze. I know the question was for Blaze while I and Mr Rogers waited for the explanation.

“I wanted Maxwell Dynamics for me... it's a growing business. War and fights are never-ending cycles. Whereas the world is shifting to renewable energy. Everyone is planning to leave Petroleum---but Arms and weapons..... They are the ultimate source of settlement. And it belongs to the legal heir of Maxwell Dynamics. So I planned to keep Hunter busy by offering him to Beatrice....but he already has his plan ready.”

“Hunter gave you Maxwell Dynamics.” Mr Rogers stated.

“But it was late... Bea became rogue. I already knew she likes Hunter. And she's good at her job. So when I learned that she is seeing Hunter, I hoped that her husband should know about her adultery but instead, he found her with me. She got divorced....and available for Hunter.”

“And Hunter was playing his moves with Grace and Josh,” Mr Rogers commented. I was guilty. Savvy could have married him, and they could have a happy life but no... I ruined everything.

“Steve was the father of Grace's child,” I announced which granted us awkward silence. “I knew... She was one of his Booty calls.”

“I was at the wedding to make sure she gets married to That footballer... There...” With his dreamy look, “I meet the beauty. Savvy.” Blaze said.

“It was Nadia who attacked at Bakery. She knew about Savvy and triplets... She wanted to secure the future of her both daughters. My children were a challenge for Nadia.” I clarified the reason for Nadia's death. That wicked woman is a danger to my family.

“Reyna is not evil.” Blaze insisted. His intentions were clear. He wants Reyna out. We still have her as Nadia is missing. Jules is safe, but Reyna is in the cell.

Heaving a sigh, I realized I am nothing but a defeated person. A failure.” I am not.....”

Bang.

Bang.

Bang.

The sound of a gunshot from Mr Rogers's MacBook terrified us. MacBook was connected to the cell. Does it mean one of the needed people is out? Reyna or Steve?

“What was that?” Valerio asked.

Checking his MacBook, “My daughter.” Mr Rogers looked panicked.

Savannah.

Rushing out of the study room, Mr Rogers run towards the cell. But Savvy was in the house. Our house.

I never imagined my life would 360° in one year. Last year my target was to have Maxwell Dynamics and to avenge everyone who ruined my life but one night, Savvy stormed into my life. She refused to leave. She was stubborn that night and now, she has my everything. I don't want anything in the world except her and our miracles. Our children.

“I heard....” Valerie paused.

Looking at the scene in front of me, I was shocked. At least, one better thing happened.

Savannah was in front of us. Bathed with blood with a gun in her arms. She killed someone. Her anger was evident. And, This was a moment when I realized Savvy will never forgive me. Not in this life.

Ignoring everyone, she looked at me. “Where is my third child?” She asked with no emotions.