Chapter Extra

(You are the [F/N] from Denball Senki, and yes I started watching the anime some days ago its a really good anime! You can skip this chapter if you're not interested!)
---------------------------------------------------------

How did everything turned into a chaos..?

You stared at a boy who could control  multiple LBX at his will, he was destroying the building you were in with your friends.

"[F/N]! Snap out of it!" Shouted Ban.

"[F/N]!" Shouted Jin.

You shake your head and run toward your friend's to find an exit.

"Do you see anything on your map Kazu??" Asked Ami.

"The exit is way too far away! These LBX are gonna catch us!" Said Kazu.

You gulp and take out your phone. "You guys go!" You stopped running.

"[F/N] what are you doing?!" Shouted Ran.

"Listen to me! I'm gonna block these LBX with my Attack function." You said grab your LBX out of your pocket.

"That's crazy! You're not gonna survive!" Shouted Hiro.

"Until you all do... There's still hope.." You replied.

"[F/N] no that's crazy! Come with us we'll find a way out and stop them togethe-" Ban tried to stop you but you pushed him back.

"Too late." you said.

Then everything blacked out, all you remembered is that you used your LBX and attacked the opponents, you didn't knew if your friends survived or not.

But soon as your friends left you felt an huge amount of darkness coming toward your way then... Your surroundings disappears, you felt like you were stuck in a cold dark room alone..

You felt someone holding your hand.. You slowly open yours eyes and see your friend's gathered around you in tears.

Yuuya was holding your hand also crying.

"Why... Are you all.. Sad...?" You asked.

Then they all looked at you in shocked.

"SHE'S ALIVE!" they screamed.

"Of course I am...?" You tilt your head.

Then they all helped you stand up. "Gosh.. What happened??"

"We defeated the ennemies and got our world back!" Smiled Kazu.

"Yeah! Now everything is back to normal... Thanks to you.. We wouldn't have survived that attack." Smiled Ban.

"I'm glad." You smiled too.

---------------------------------------------------------

Okay that was just a short chapter thank you for reading!