Warg scouts

Radagast ran the plains on his sled pulled by rabbits.
" Come and get me!" he laughed, five giant wargs behind him.

Thorin was smashing around with his sword, other dwarves grabbed their weapons too.

Me and Kili were using our bows. As we ran behind our friends a warg crossed our path. He showed his terryfying teeth, prepared to kill us. I looked at Kili, he smiled, and two arrows hitted its head.
" Perfect."
" I had the best teacher." smiled Kili and we ran as fast as we could to catch up with other dwarves.

We were moving away from the orcs but somehow we met them again.
"All of you, come on, come on! Quick!" shouted Gandalf.
"Where are you leading us?" asked Thorin suspiciously. Gandalf just looked at him without saying a word and then turned to continue running.

While I watched the orcs I lost the rest of company. Where are they ? I tried to find this group of small figures but there were nowhere in sight. Suddenly I heard a growling noise behind me. I turned around face to face with a black warg, his teeth sharp as blades, his eyes full of angrew. On his back there sit an orc.

I immediately reached for an arrow but I freezed when I realised that the quiver is empty.
" I guess it's your last moment, lassie." the orc laughed.
Well he was right. He moved closer to me so I fell down, the warg's teeth almost at my face and my body lying on the edge of a cliff.
" Nathìniel no !!" I heard Kili crying.

I felt rocks falling from under my back. And then I remember it. My knives ! With all the strenght I had left I pulled them out and stabbed them into the warg's stomach. It fell of the cliff with a huge groan, the orc with it. I quickly stood up so I won' t fall too.

" Move! Run!" cried Gandalf. I ran down the cliff and followed them.
" You almost died there Nathìniel !" spoke Kili as we ran.
" Well, almost." I winked.
" Look there are more !" he pointed to bunch of silhouettes heading to us.

" Kili, Nathíniel shoot them !!" cried Thorin. Kili threw me some arrows and I aimed to an orc in the middle. Still the others got closer and closer.
"Hold your ground!" Thorin kept yelling.

Suddenly Ganfalf showed up from behind a rock.
"This way, you fools!" he showed us to follow him.
"Come on, quickly ! All of you!" cried Thorin and I ran after him to the underground tunnel.

Gandalf started to count us, but there was one dwarf missing. I looled outside and saw Kili, trying to fight the warg.
" Kili !!!" cried Thorin.
"  He has ran out of arrows he can never make it !" cried Fili.

He gave his arrows to me and now he couldn't protect himself. I pulled out my knife and threw it right into warg's back. He fell down, Kili grabbed the stabbed knife and ran
to the tunnel.