A king on carven throne

"Quickly, give me the Athelas!"

DARK

"Ahhhhhh, hisssss...."

PAIN

Legolas: "Shhhhh... Phain na vaer, meleth nín, im an lle. Nestadithon i naeth lín a phain na vaer.

DARK

Legolas: "Bofur, I need the mint leaves and a boiling water!"

PAIN

Gandalf: "Oh please wake up my dear, wake up."

DARK

Dwalin:"Gandalf do something for goodness sake!"

DARK

"We have to try medicine first. I can't bring dead to life!"

"Aaaaaaaaah...."

PAIN

Ori: "She's not dead, she wouldn't breathe then."

STILL PAIN

"Iston e naegra. Ach e grest."

TERRIBLE PAIN

"A towel quickly, she's bleeding even worse!"

DARK

Balin: "We can not heal it by hands Gandalf."

DARK

Soft murmur, whisper of unclear but kind words.

DARK

BOFUR:" Didn't you say she was supposed to wake up right after the spell or what it was?"

DARK

DARK

DARK

...

I slowly opened my eyes. I felt like they were heavier then lead. All my body hurt terribly. I coudln't move my leg on the side where...
What happened?
I sat on a bed and threw away beautiful black blankets with golden ornaments. My head ached and my vision was still in a blurr. I started to replay the actions of past moments.
The battle of five armies. Union of elves and dwarves. Fili killed. Kili killed. Thorin's death and... My giant wound on the hip. How could I fight the whole day with it without dying? Must have been a miracle.
How did I get here?
I went back to my last memories.

Bilbo. He must have called the others to help him rescue me. Legolas! I remember him placing some herbs on my wounds! How did he survive the war? Wait, how did he even get there?
And Tauriel! She saw Kili's death! Loosing the love of your life is a deadly experience. Did she survive it?
What is this place?
I looked around and lost my breath. Those golden pilliers with carved runes. Marble walls, majesctic sculptures, smooth floors, uncountable stairs, perfect shelves with no mistake, and on them... My drawings.

I was home. I was in the bedroom where I spent all my time when visiting Thorin or Thror. After all those years it stayed absolutely  untouched.

"Beautiful right?"
" Bifur! You.... You speak!"
" Yeah, it seems like the axe in my head, was stopping the signals coming to my brain." he laughed
" That's amazing! I can hardly remember the time when I heard you talking."
" Me neither Nathìniel. Me neither."
" Where is everyone?"
" I almost forgot! They are at the funeral waiting for some of your songs!"
" And Legolas?"
"He rode to Mirkwood with some red haired elf. She looked totally mentally broken. He said that he will come back as soon as she'll be safe at home."
Tauriel. I would never wish anyone to feel such a pain as she does now.
"Thorin's and your brothers' bodies are in the great hall. You can go burn a candle and say goodbye."
Tears filled my eyes.
"Don't cry my dear. They are at a better place now."
I smiled sadly.
"Come on. You can still sing something beautiful to them."

Time skip

"Nathìniel you are alright ! " A voice after a voice of hundreds of dwarves started overjoicing. There weren't only my dear family and friends. The great hall was filled with dwarves of all kingdoms.
"What are they doing here?"
"They came to say farewell to their king." Balin smiled.
" How long was I unconscious?" I asked surprised
" Only Three days." Bofur smiled.
" Three days? That's terrible!"
" For us it was terrible. We didn't know if you'll wake up!" Dwalin spoke up.
" But what is important is that you are here now. My queen."
I absolutely forgot. When Kili and Fili were killed I am the heir of the throne. But how can I be the queen of Erebor when I am an elf and soon I'll marry the prince of Mirkwood?
"I know what you are thinking about my dear." Gandalf suddenly appeared.
" Tomorrow you will be crowned the queen of two kingdoms."
I stayed absolutely astonished with widen mouth as the hundreds of bass dwarf voices echoed in the cave halls: The King is dead! Long live, the Queen!

And accompanied my applause, joyful shouts and shoulder pats together with broken heart, aching soul and tears on cheeks I walked around the three stone beds on which lied the three greatest,
kindest, bravest, wisest and in everything the best people I ever knew. Each one's face now so cold and lifeless. But scratched by courage and bravery. Heart that stopped beating but still loved. Fili. Kili. Thorin. How can I live when you are gone?

I saw the light fade from the sky
On the wind I heard a sigh
As the snowflakes cover my fallen brothers
I will say this last goodbye

Night is now falling
So ends this day
The road is now calling and I must away
Over hill and under tree
Through lands where never light has shone
By silver streams that run down to the Sea

Under cloud, beneath the stars
Over snow and winter's morn
I turn at last to paths that lead home
And though where the road then takes me
I cannot tell
We came all this way
But now comes the day
To bid you farewell

Many places I have been
Many sorrows I have seen
But I don't regret
Nor will I forget
All who took that road with me

Night is now falling
So ends this day
The road is now calling
And I must away
Over hill and under tree
Through lands where never light has shone
By silver streams that run down to the Sea

To these memories I will hold
With your blessing I will go
To turn at last to paths that lead home
And though where the road then takes me
I cannot tell
We came all this way
But now comes the day
To bid you farewell

I bid you all a very fond farewell

Shhhhh... Phain na vaer, meleth nín, im an lle. Nestadithon i naeth lín a phain na vaer - Everything will be alright. I'm with you. I'll heal the wound of yours and everything will be alright.
"Iston e naegra. Ach e grest."- I know it hurts. But it heals