Paul McCartney 14/ I'm Baaack!

"Ah, look who arrived fellas!" Robert exclaimed as you enter in the studio. You smile and hug everyone, but Jonesy. Instead, you kiss on his lips and grin like a teenage couple. "Morning love, I thought you weren't coming?" Your boyfriend asked. Yes, you were dating John Paul Jones from Led Zeppelin. In fact you two have been dating for two years from now. "And missed your awesome sessions? Yeah right, in your dreams." You said while giggling. Everyone else laugh "Jonesy, I swear, she's a real keeper." Robert said as he gets up from his seat.

"Alright boys, let's record shall we?" They all nodded and began to leave their seats. "Oh, by any chance, is there any coffee around here?" "Ah yes, forgot your coffee person, love. And yes, go straight, and then go right." You kiss Jonesy cheek and smile. "Thanks babe, you guys need anything?" You asked the others. They all shook their heads and you shrug your shoulders. "Alright, be back in a bit." Jonesy nodded and you left the room and head your way to get your coffee. 

You arrived shortly to your destination and began preparing your coffee with no problems. Until, "Excuse me love, is there some tea around here?" Someone asked. You still preparing your coffee didn't notice who was talking to you. "Yeah, I think they're in that cabinet." You turn around, but didn't look up as you were looking at your drink. "Y/n?" "Huh?" You look up and gasp. "P- Paul?" It was Paul! Suddenly, a flashback hit you and you remember clearly why you haven't seen him since that day. "There's tea in that cabinet, goodbye now." You mumble. You tried to leave the place, but Paul grab your wrist. "Love, I know you're still angry with me. You have the right to be, I would do too. Please, at least let me explain." Paul begged. 

"Explain me what?" You pull away from his grasp. "It was very clear what happened there, McCartney." Paul cringe at that and sigh. "She didn't mean anything to me, love. I swear, she's nothing to me at all." Paul said softly.  He tried to caressed your cheek, but you slap his hand away. "First, stop calling me love. Second, is that supposed to make me feel better? You still fuck her, Paul!" You began to raise your voice. You were beyond furious with him, who the hell he thinks he is? "Love, I mean Y/n. Don't yell, people can hear you." Paul said as he tried to hold you.

"Touch me again and I will scream." You warned him. "You're right though, what I did was wrong and I want to apologize. Ever since you left me, I felt terrible. So terrible that I couldn't eat, sleep, or even focus with the band. I missed you, I would cry for you at random times. That's how much I missed you love, please Y/n, darling... I need you and I still love you. Come back with me." Before you can respond, your boyfriend shows up out of nowhere. "What's taking you so long, babe?" Jonesy asked. "Babe?" Paul look at you and him. Jonesy stood still and is processing on the two of you. "Honey, it's not what it looks like." You push McCartney away from you and head to your man's side. "I promise I'm not cheater, I'm not like him." You motioned Paul. 

Jonesy smile in relief and kiss your forehead. "I know that love, is not about you. It's about him, asshole." He says as his smile disappeared, "Excuse me?" Paul was taken back from his insult. "Yeah, you heard. You're a lying, cheating, bastard. That's what you are Mr. McCartney." Jonesy continue with his insults leaving Paul dumbfounded than before. In all of his entire life, no one has ever insult him like that. It was new to him, very shocking indeed. " I- I wouldn't allow you to disrespecting me like that." Paul stutter. Again, never has ever stutter before, Paul started to feel overpower. 

Jonesy suck his teeth "You think you get to disrespect my girlfriend and expect to be respected? You're a joke, McCartney. You really are, I'm glad that you did that stupidity back then. If it wasn't for your infidelity, I would of never met the love of my life." "Love of your life? I um, didn't know you have a boyfriend." Paul trailed off at the end. "Just because you broke my heart doesn't mean I'll let it ruin to my love life. I loved you, Paul, I really did. You're the one who didn't seem love me back, and so I moved on. You should too, goodbye." With that being said, you grab one of Jonesy's hand and left the room. Leaving Paul alone with his thoughts, and dumbfounded again.

(I'm baaack, did you all missed me?! Course you all do, who wouldn't? Jokes asides, I decided to finish this book because I have so many ideas for this book. For some reason my love for Rock N' Roll came back out of nowhere and god do I missed it! Don't get me wrong, I still love professional wrestling and want to become a wrestler myself. Currently I don't have a phone, but I might get lucky and have a job very soon. Anyway, like I was saying before, I have so many great ideas for this book and if you haven't check out my new book called "Classic Rock Oneshots/Imagines/Preferences Book#2. 

Please, go ahead and check it out. I will be doing requests here and the new book in the near future. Thank you so much for you the support and love, I would of never be where I am if it wasn't for all of you. Thank you. Now, without further do, goodnight MUAH and goodbye Bang)!