John Lennon 16 {Requested}

(This request is from @Allison012334, I do hope you enjoy it!)

"Hey Y/n, can I ask you a question?" John asked as he bounce one of his legs as he was sitting at a chair. You were washing the dishes as you hum in response. "You already did." John chuckle. "Oh come on, love. Be serious for once." You giggle. "Alright, alright. What's the question?"

"Well um, it might sound silly, but I've been thinking about this a lot lately. So, we've been married for three months now, and it's the best decision I have ever made. But..." You dried your hands and turn around to look at him. "Yes?"

"D- do you want kids?" John said as he look down, fidgeting with his fingers. You slowly formed a smile and walk up towards him. "I-I mean that's if you want, I would never want to pressure you and-" You slightly bend down and give him a peck on the lips. "You talk too much." Again, you gave him peck on the lips and start heading upstairs.

"Wha- Where ye going?" John asked as he look at you, confused. "Ye didn't even answered me question!" Before you know it, he sees your blouse on the floor and you grin. "That's my answer, darling." John hears the bedroom's door open and he couldn't help but laugh. "Ye really are something."

John quickly stood up and ran to the room and shut the door with a Slam!Let's just say, that night you both succeed what you two wanted. A few complaints from the neighbors, but it was worth it.