When You're Angry At Him

John Lennon~ When you're angry at him, you start shouting, and cursing him out. Lastly, you'll ignore him for the whole day. Well tried to, since John would bring your bouquet of roses. The bouquet of roses would have a card saying "I'm sorry, my love. Don't stay too angry, I want to see that smile again."

Eventually, you forgive him and he'll pulled you for a hug. "I know I can be an arsehole, but I am trying to change, darling."

Paul McCartney~ You stay quiet, and ignore him all day. Paul knows he messed up and will follow you around the house to try to get you your attention. "Oh darling, are you really that angry with me?" You would hum and pretend like you're reading a book.

Paul would sigh and remove the book from your hands. "Darling, I'm sorry. Can we start over again? I promise to not do it again." You sigh and nod. "Fine, but next time I will kick your butt!"

George Harrison~ George knows to stay away from you when you start shaking, huffing, and of course begin to curse. Hell leave you at least ten minutes alone, and when the coast is clear, he would come back with a single rose. You would look at him, and take the rose.

"Um, it's pretty. It reminded me of you." He would say. You would sigh and pulled him for a hug. "I forgive you." He'll kiss your cheek and would whisper to you nothing, but sweet things for the rest of the day.

Ringo Starr~ "I AM NOT IN THE MOOD!" You shout. You shut the door with a loud SLAM! Causing Ringo to cringe by the loud noise. Ringo knows better to not bother you or his head is off.

After an hour or two, Ringo would enter the room you two share and sees you looking at the window. Arms crossed and breathing heavily. "Y/n, baby, I'm sorry for making you angry. Can you forgive me, baby?" He whispered. He'll hug you from behind causing you to relax.

You'll turn around and play with hands. "Yeah, I forgive you." He would kiss your forehead and would hold you like his life depends on it.