George Harrison 3 Part 2

You were at the house were you guys live, you started packing your things until you heard the front door open and heard someone running all the way to your room you guys shared. It was your boyfriend George, well ex boyfriend.

"You're leaving?" He said while breathing heavily you probably think he ran all the way here but you weren't buying it. "Yes I am, isn't that what you wanted?" You snap as you were closing your 2 suitcase and look at him straight in his eyes.

"No please don't leave me I didn't-"
You interrupt "No I'm nothing to you didn't you say that?" You glare at him with no emotion. He hugged you "Love, please I'm-" you push him away and said your last words to him "Don't touch me! Don't you realize you hurt me?! I HATE YOU, YOU'RE RIGHT I DON'T DESERVE TO BE LOVED AND YOU NEVER LOVE ME BECAUSE YOU SAID I'M NOTHING BUT A GOOD SHAG SO I'M LEAVING YOU, I NEVER WANT TO SEE YOU AGAIN GEORGE HARRISON!" Tears felt down to you're cheeks you grab your keys and sweater and left without letting George saying anything more.

George just stood there froze realizing his love is gone now, he sat in the bed and tears fell down and he started to cry, he can't believe that he lost her his love of his life...forever.

{Or not? find out in the next chapter of George Harrison}