Ringo Starr 9

Ringo and Y/n has been friends since they were little kids. He rescued you from bullies and everyday he'll say to you "I wouldn't let anyone hurt you. For now on, I'll protect to you from anyone and I mean anyone."

And he kept his word, everyday he'll remind you. You see he love you since you were teenagers, the only saddest day he had to pretend he was happy is when you got married with one of his bandmates and that is John Lennon. But of course you did not notice, for you that you were madly in love with John.

Knock knock!

Ringo turn off his tv and got up to get the door "Who the hell is knocking on my door on this late hour?" He opens the door, revealing you with tears in your eyes and red hand printed in your left cheek. "Y/n? What happened to you?!" He practically yell. You sob and said "J-John and I had an a-argument and well he let his temper control him and h-h-he slapped me." You sob hard and Ringo pull you inside his house and hug you tightly.

"I got him mad and-" And he shush you "This isn't your fault Y/n. Even if you got him angry, he doesn't have the right to hit you darling." You nodded, but cry softly. He looks at you sadly, then there was a loud knock on the door. "OPEN THE DOOR, I KNOW Y/N IS IN THERE!" Y/n starts freaking "It's John, he-he's going to kill me!" Ringo holds you "No he's not, you wait here." You nodded and Ringo went to confront him.

Ringo opens the door and blankly says "She's not here John, she's probably with her friends or something." John chuckles darkly and says "Ye think I'm a idiot? COME OUT Y/N!" John tried to get in, but Ringo pushes him out. "What the hell Ringo? I'm getting my wife and I'm sorry if she bothered you-" "SHE DIDN'T BOTHERED ME AND NEVER WILL. HOW DARE YOU HIT HER? I KNOW YOU HAVE A TEMPER, BUT THAT DOESN'T MEAN YOU HAVE THE FUCKING RIGHT TO HIT HER!"

John stood there shock "Yeah you think I wouldn't notice?! They way you treat her, cheat on her? She loves you and y-you just treat her like shit. If I was her husband, I would treat her better, like a queen. You wanna know why?! Because I fucking love her and I have and always will!" Y/n stood there shock as well. "You- You love me Rings?" Ringo turn around and smile nervously "Y-Yeah I have. Since we were teenagers." "Well that's too bad because she's married to me!" John yell.

"Not anymore John, because I want a divorce." "You bitch!" He was about to hit her until Ringo ran up to him and punch him so hard that he fell. "Get out of me house and if you come back, I'll beat the crap out of you!" Ringo warned him. John gets up and leaves the house, making Ringo sigh in relief.

"Do you really mean it Richie?" She ask while blushing. "Of course I do. I just didn't say anything because I thought you were going to reject me." Y/n smile and kiss him. "Oh Richie, I could never. Not with you. "I told you Y/n I'll protect you from anyone and I mean anyone." And gave you a kiss on the cheek.