Paul McCartney 11

Imagine Paul proposing to you, in front of the fans where the Beatles are performing.

"Thank you, this is the last song I'll sing. But this is dedicate to my beautiful girlfriend Y/n." The fans cheer, they absolutely love you two. They all think you're the cutest couple of all time.

"I give her all my love
That's all I do, and if you saw my love
You'd love her too
And I love her

She gives my everything and tenderly
The kiss my lover brings
She's brings to me, and I love her

A love like ours
Could never die
As long as I, have you near me

Bright are the stars that shine
Dark is the sky
I know this love of mine
Will never die, and I love her." (2x)

He finished the song and the fans erupted with cheers. The most romantic he ever did was he sang this while looking at you and give you the biggest smile you love and adore. You blush, but smile and blew him a kiss.

"Now come up Y/n I need to tell you something." You were confused, but headed to the stage and you see the other Beatles smiling and winking at you. You were confused and Paul hold your both hands and begin saying "Y/n when we first met it was the greatest thing of my life. I fell for you so hard, I couldn't sleep, eat or focus on school because of you. You're so beautiful, smart and kind hearted person I ever met. The greatest thing of my life is when I asked you on a date and you said yes, or when I asked you to be my girlfriend you said yes. I want you to say yes one more time my love." You puzzle and whisper "What do you mean?" He took out a small little box and kneel with one knee, revealing a ring.

You gasp and the fans gasp too. "Paul." You said softly. "Y/n would you make me the happiest man on earth and become my wife?" You began to tear up and you nodded "Yes." The fans cheer loud and Paul stood up and give you a loving kiss and put on your engagement ring. You kiss him again and he wrap his arms around your waist.

"Oh Paul, that was so romantic. Thank you." "No, no thank you for saying yes my love." You giggle and kiss his cheek. "I love you Y/n." "I love you too Paulie."