Honeymoon

John Lennon~ After the wedding, you two went to New York for your honeymoon. John brought a new house and carry you in a bridal style and took you to the bedroom. You gasp and see the room filled with candles, and the bed covered in pink pedas.

That night you and John made slow, passionate love. As you two state your love for each other.

Paul McCartney~ You and Paul went to Hawaii for your honeymoon and you had a blast. You love the beach especially, and Paul as well. Only because you were wearing a bikini. After the night, Paul prepare you a bath that was cover in rose pedals. Paul booked a hotel room that had the best view of the beach, and you two made passionate love under the full moon all night.

George Harrison~ George took you to Paris because you love Paris. He took you a fancy restaurant and visited amazing sights. The night fall and he booked an expensive hotel room, top floor. Champagne was order, and strawberries too. First, you two enjoy watching classic films while drinking and eating the champagne and the strawberries.

After making out, you jump on George and he catches you. Taking you to the bed, and the rest I leave it to your imagination.

Ringo Starr~ You guys went to California for your honeymoon and went to famous Whiskey Go-Go. After visiting other places, Ringo booked a hotel room, and rented a whole floor too. You both know it was going to be a long and loud night indeed.