John Lennon 14 {Requested}

{This request for @_ilovequeen_}

"I love you my sweet lover, baby, the love of my life." John said as he caresses Adriana left cheek. "I love you too my cute baby." "I am cute aren't I?" She laugh and hit John's chest playfully. "Don't push it sweetheart." He laughs and kisses her forehead as the two of you were laying on his bed. The two of you look out the window and John kisses her ear "I love spending time like this. Laying in bed, cuddling and just be teenagers in love." Adriana smile by his words and kisses his cheek.

"Me too, I love being with you. You make me happy." He smiles and says "Darling, I promise when we grow a bit older. I'm going to ask you to be my wife and I hope you say yes, because being your husband will make me the happiest man on the world." She tear up a bit, and hug him. "Oh Johnny boy, why wait? Let's get marry!" She said excitedly. John sits up, taking a bit back what she said "Already?" Adriana sits up too and grab his both hands "Yes, there's a nearby drive thru weeding chapel."

He chuckles and kisses her both hands "Not now my love. Why the hurry?" "Because you say if we marry, you'll be the happiest man on the world." She nervously said. John smiles and kisses her nose "I am happy love, I'm just saying that when we get marry I'll be happiest man of the world and be happy with you. You get what I'm saying?" She nod and pull him for a hug and he hugs her back tightly. "I promise we'll be happy together. God, I love you too much Adriana." He whispers to her. "And I love you too much as well John." She whispers back, as they share a passionate kiss... a kiss of true love.