Ringo Starr 4

Imagine you and Ringo are having a walk in the park until "the Beatle fans" start chasing you both, that'll be hilarious!😂

Ringo and you were having a funny conversation while taking and walk in the park and well you wanted to know everything that you're best friend have been through. "So Ringo is it easy to be you know, a rockstar?" You ask. "Well I'm going to be honest with you Y/n, but it's not. I mean you have to make songs like every week, interviews, concerts and-"

"OH MY IT'S RINGO STARR!" A girl scream and then few seconds lots people start screaming like maniacs and start running towards us. "Oh no." Ringo said. "We have to go, NOW!" He grab you hand and start running and you try to catch up. "Ringo what's going on?!" You yell. "I'll explain later, for now run as fast as you can!" He yell back.

The fans were catching up until Ringo pull you into an empty alley and pray that they don't see you two. The fans yelling was fading away and he checked and if there's anyone that are still close to us but no everyone left, bingo Ringo trick them. You in the meantime is breath hard, trying to catch some air and he just chuckle. "Now tell me..." You pant. "What the... Hell happened?" You finally said.

"Well like I was about to say, before the fans start yelling my name, you see when we came here in America, there's thing called 'Beatlemania' so basically their like hardcore fans and well we can't just go out like that. Cause they'll go nuts if they see us." He explained. You nodded and grin. "Well at least you're doing exercise right?" You joked and he laugh. He room your hand start walking back to the house "Come on Y/n dear lets go back home."

{Ugh the ending sucks I know😖 but I really didn't have any idea to end it tbh😶 but hope you peeps enjoyed anyway}