Chapter 43

Godt groaned and woke up. He looked at Krist sleeping and smiled. He kissed his forehead and whispered,"Good morning, love."

Krist groaned and moved to other side. Godt smiled and got up. He took a shower and walked down. He went to the kitchen and prepared breakfast. His phone was constantly chiming. He ignored it. He knew that people had gone ballistic after his post. He had received so many calls from his colleagues too. Everyone wanted to know who his special person was. He sighed as he recalled that Krist didn't want to disclose their relationship. He hoped that with time, he would agree but still now he hadn't relented. He had promised him that he would everything he wanted and he was happy that till now he had managed to do so. But he didn't like being a secret. He wanted the world to know about them.

He sighed and took his phone. There were too many comments on his post and his Twitter was the same. He looked at the many pictures they had taken at their wedding. He looked for one which he can post. He didn't want to keep their relationship a secret anymore. He had decided that he will tell the truth now. He was searching for the pic when he heard Krist coming down.

Krist came and hugged him. He kissed him and said,"Good morning, love."

Godt smiled and kissed him. He gave him a glass of juice. Krist shook his head and said,"Can't I drink coffee?"

Godt shook his head. "Sorry, but doctor's orders. Drink this now. Later I will order latte for you. Ok?"

Krist nodded. He looked at his phone and took it. He smiled reading all the comments. He sat on the chair and smiled scrolling down. He looked at him and said,"Your fan's are so happy for you."

Godt sat beside him and said,"I want to post a picture of us. Let's choose one."

Krist shook his head. "No. Why do you want to do that?"

Godt sighed and said,"Please don't tell me to lie again. I don't want to keep our marriage a secret. I want everyone to know."

"I am not telling you to lie about our marriage but why do you want to tell them about me? A guy? How do you think they will react?" Krist said

"Why should I care about that? I don't care whether they will like it or not. All I care about is you. Our life." Godt explained

"Then why do you want to tell them about us? I don't want you to. Don't you remember what had happened to me. I was attacked. Do you want that to happen again?" Krist asked, hysterical

Godt shook his head. He can never forget that day. He was too close to lose him and his baby. He won't let anything happen again. He made sure to post guard's outside their home. He won't let Krist alone anywhere.

"It won't happen again. I promise I will protect you and our baby. Believe me." Godt said

"What if they attack you? I won't be able to bear that. I love you too much and I can't lose you, ever. Why are you so adamant? Please na. Don't do this now." Krist held his hands and cried.

Godt hugged him and said,"Shh. Don't cry na. I am sorry I shouldn't have upset you. Calm down please."

Krist said,"I am sorry. I know that you don't like it but I can't let go of my fear. I am afraid for you and our baby. Please understand."

Godt sighed and nodded. "Ok. I won't say or post anything about us. But can I post our wedding pic. Please I will be careful. I won't disclose your face. But I want everyone to know that I am married. Please."

Krist nodded. He can allow that much. He smiled and sat on his lap. Godt hugged him and kissed his nape. No matter how much he tries to make Krist understand, he never does. He doesn't want to argue with him on their first day of marriage. He smiled watching Krist choose the pic.