Chapter 18

After dinner, Susan told Godt to stay with Krist. Godt readily accepted. He couldn't sleep without Krist and neither could Krist. Krist led Godt back to his room and gave him some shorts to wear. Godt took a shower and changed into them. He saw Krist waiting for him. He went to lay beside him. Krist snuggled closer to him and hugged him. His arm around his waist and his legs tangled with his. Godt looked at him and kissed him.

"What time do you have to reach?" Krist asked.

"Around 9. I will leave early so that I can change my clothes. Can I ask you something?" Godt asked.

Krist nodded and waited for his question.

"Is this new series important to you?" Godt asked.

"Why? Did I do something wrong?" Krist asked. He was trying to remain calm but nowhe was nervous.

"I got a call from P'Pen. She said that the director was having second thoughts about us. They have called a meeting tomorrow."

"But I wasn't informed? But why?"

"I don't know much. I will talk to them. But do you want to be part of this?"

"Yes. It's our first series together. It's special for me. Please talk to them na. I will do my work diligently."

"But with your condition, would you be comfortable?" Godt was worried that if Krist work's hard, his health will suffer. Being an actor, is not easy. They have to do rehearsals from morning to evening. Sometimes till late at night. Everything gets too stressful and with Krist being pregnant, all this will be very hard. Dr. Yan had told him that Krist would have symptoms like morning sickness, dizziness and he could faint like today. They have to be very careful.

"Will it be safe for you and the baby?" Godt asked.

"I will take care of my health, I promise. Please let me work na. Please." Krist said pouting. He wanted to be with Godt every minute. He was never the possessive type but now he has become one. He doesn't want Godt to be away from him.

He looked at him and said,"Please Godt. I want this series na."

Godt sighed and said,"I will try baby. Let's sleep now. You must be tired."

Krist smiled and kissed him. Godt smiled and closed his eye's. Krist stared at him for some time and then went to sleep.

The next morning, Krist groaned and tried to pull Godt closer but he couldn't feel him. He opened his eye's and saw that Godt had left. He felt upset. He wanted to wake up beside him. He got up from bed and saw a note on his phone.

"Good morning love. Sorry but I have to reach early so I didn't wake you. Take rest today. I will meet you soon. Love you..."

Krist smiled reading this note. He recalled that Godt had a meeting regarding their new series. He prayed that he won't get replaced.

At the office, Godt reached with Pen. She smiled at him and told him to be calm. Godt nodded and took a deep breath. When they entered the meeting room, they were surprised to see Bas and his agent too. They took their seats. Bas tried to sit near Godt but he moved away and sat beside Pen.

After some time, Chan and some guy's entered the room. Chan nodded at everyone and sat down.

"Good morning everyone. Let ne introduce these guy's. This is Fred and George. They are from the publicity department. This meeting was called by them." Chan explained.

"Good morning. My name is Fred. I am the head publicist and George is my assistant. I will start today's meeting."

"As we are all aware that Krist Perawat and Godt Ittiphan are the main lead. We have started rehersals and also photo shoot. We wanted to see if people would like this couple but we didn't get any clear answer." Fred said.