Chapter 7

"Can you just stop?" Knot said irritated at Krist. Since they had started travelling, Krist was busy on his phone and now he was pouting. Krist sighed and kept his phone down. He was missing Godt. Singto had arrived as decided and they had set off. Knot had called Off and Gun too. Krist was happy to see Gun. They had become good friend's in no time. But they way he was clinging to Off, was making him jealous. He too wanted to cling to his lover but due to Singto he couldn't call Godt.

Krist was sitting in the back with Knot and Gun. He had messaged Godt his hotel's name too. They were constantly messaging each other. When they reached the hotel, Singto and Knot went to book the rooms. Krist called Godt but he didn't answer so he messaged him. Gun started taking pictures with Off. When Knot and Singto came, Singto gave Off one room key and Knot the other room key. Krist looked at him and asked,"Are we sharing a room?"

Singto smiled and nodded. Krist sighed and said,"But P, I wanted to stay alone. Please get me a single room."

"But why? Whenever we have gone on trips, we had always shared a room so why not now? You don't like sleeping alone in a strange place. You will be safe with me." Singto said.

"He can stay with me. I want to talk to Krist about something so it's better if we stay together. Krist, do you mind?" Knot said.

Singto was about to refuse but Krist accepted and went with Knot to his room. Singto just stared at them leaving. Off came beside him and asked,"Is everything ok between you two?"

"Yes. It's fine. Don't worry. Maybe they want to talk about something personal. You know that Knot doesn't like sharing his personal issue's." Singto told him

Off nodded and went to his room with Gun. Singto too left. In Knot's room, Krist thanked Knot

"Thank you for helping me there." Krist said and went to lay on bed.

"It's ok. But why is Singto booking one room for you two? You told me that you always slept alone then why did Singto want to share today?" Knot asked

"I don't know. Whenever we wemt on trips, we would stay in different rooms. But he lied in front of all of you. I don't know why he is doing all this." Krist said. He sat up and looked at his phone. He saw Godt calling. He smiled widely and answered. Knot understood his grin and went to washroom.

"Hey. I just reached my room. What are you doing?" Krist asked.

"I am missing you. I am still on bed." Godt replied.

Krist blushed. "Don't you have plan's for today?"

"I had but the person I wanted to spend time with, left me alone. Now what can I do?"

Krist laughed. "Miss me alot. Call me after 2 hours or hourly."

"But I want to hug you...kiss you....your soft lips....your body....your...." Godt was whispering

Krist felt hot. He closed his eyes and laid down. He imagined Godt to be in his arms in his room.

"Hmmm....Godt....I miss you too...." Krist whispered.

Krist was so lost in his thoughts that he didn't realise that Knot had left the room and someone had entered. He was watching Krist with lustful eyes. He walked carefully towards Krist and settled beside him.

Krist opened his eye's and was shocked. His shock soon turned into excitement. He grabbed his nape and pulled him closer. He kissed him hard and bit his lips.
He smiled at him and said,"This was a nice surprise. When did you arrive?"

Godt hugged him close and said,"Right after you left. I had called Knot and told him to make preparations. I am staying with you here."

Krist smiled and kissed his chest."Thank you Godt. I was missing you so much."