Chapter 25

Krist opened his eye's and smiled wide. Godt was sleeping beside him. He touched him softly not wanting to wake him. He must be tired, Krist thought. He got up carefully and was about to sit up when he was grabbed back. Godt pulled him closer and murmured.
"Where are you going? I want to sleep."

Krist turned to face him and said,"I didn't want to wake you. I am hungry."

As soon as he heard that, Godt woke up and sat up. He took his shirt which was lying on a chair and stood up to leave. Krist chuckled and followed him. Godt went to the kitchen and started making breakfast. He looked at Krist and said,"Go and take a shower first. I will finish by then."

Krist went to him and hugged him. Godt smiled and patted his hair.

"Thank you for coming soon. I missed you." Krist said

"I missed you too. Now, go first shower and then breakfast. Go now."

Krist nodded and went. Godt had finished everything by the time he returned. He smiled seeing his favourite food. Godt was about to sit down but Krist stopped him.

"Go take a shower. I will wait for you."

Godt nodded and went. Krist opened his phone and looked at any new messages. He saw some from Knot. He had shared a pic of him working out with Singto and Krist laughed. He was really serious about his working out alone. Godt sat opposite him and asked,"What so funny?"

Krist shook his head and showed him the pic. Godt smiled and said,"You are possessive too. Why are you laughing at him?"

"Do you also work out naked?" Krist asked.

Godt nodded. Krist choked and grabbed water. Godt laughed and patted his back.

"You....you... are not allowed to do that anymore...you hear me...if you dare to...."

Godt laughed and said,"Relax baby. I do work out naked but not full naked. I meant without shirt but I do have my pants."

Krist still glared. He was about to protest when Godt said,"I work out in our bedroom when you are asleep. I do go to gym but ever since you came, I don't go there."

Krist smiled first but then he grew serious. He felt guilty. He looked down and said,"Am I stopping you?"

Godt looked confused. "What?"

"You do like working out. You stopped going to gym because of me. Am I suffocating you?" Krist asked with tears

Godt rushed to his side and hugged him. "Of course not. I do like working out and I am still doing it. When I think I should go to gym, I will go. Don't think too much. For the time being, I am fit enough."

Krist moved his hands under his t-shirt and touched his abs. Godt closed his eyes and let Krist do what he wanted. Krist caressed his chest and whispered.

"I think you need to work out more. I can't feel your hard abs. Maybe I would if you removed your shirt. Let me see."

Godt nodded and took off his shirt. Krist moved in his seat and spread his legs. Godt kneeled in front of him. He looked as Godt moaned closing his eyes. He moved his fingers lightly tracing his lover's naked body. His tattoo, his collar bone, his neck....everything excited Krist. He leaned closer and licked. Tracing his tongue from his collar bone to his lips. Godt kissed him hard and grabbed him.

Krist moaned in his touch and wrapped his arms and legs around him. Ready to be loved. While kissing him, Godt laid him on the couch. He removed his clothes and started licking him all over. Krist moaned and arched his body. He grabbed his hair and pressed him more closer to his body. Godt spread his legs and started to finger him. He couldn't wait anymore. He licked and lubed it and entered swiftly.