Chapter 26

Gina sighed and sat down. She and Mark had arrived at their home. Before coming, she had collected all information on Krist. She wanted to know if he was really a threat to Godt. She loved her son alot and if anyone would try to hurt him, she will destroy him. Their family is among the richest families. When Godt told her that he wanted to model, they had allowed him. Godt's happiness mattered the most to them. Even if he decided that he didn't want to join their business, they were okay with it.

Gina looked at Krist's pic. She knew evertything about him now. From his childhood to now. She saw his music videos too. She liked his voice. She wanted to ask Pen more about him but Mark stopped her. She saw many video's of Krist and Singto but she didn't mind it. When 2 moon's had released, she had seen many video's of Godt and Bas too. So she knew that she couldn't just trust anything that's written or shown.

"Have you spoken to Godt? Tell him to meet us for dinner." Mark told her.

Gina nodded and called her son. She looked at the time. It was noon. She was sure he must be busy with something. Since he had started modelling, Godt was always busy.

"Mae, how are you? How's Por?" Godt asked excited

"We are fine. We have returned home. Come for dinner today. We missed you alot." Gina said

"Really? I will come as soon as I finish this shoot. Will meet you soon. Have so much to tell you." Godt said

Gina laughed and said,"Come soon, son."

She cut the call and looked at the recent pic which she had received. It was Krist and Godt. She looked at Godt. He seemed happy and the way he smiled at Krist, she was sure that they weren't just co-stars. Mark looked at the pic and said,"Godt looks different in this."

Gina nodded. "He looks happy. He is not conscious or awkward like he used to be with Bas."

"Hmm. I know. When he had to do that photoshoot with Bas, he was so worried. He couldn't concentrate. He was worried about our reaction." Mark said.

"Are you still fine if Godt dates a guy? You had said before...."

"I am still fine. I don't care who he loves as long as he is happy with that person. I am not that old fashioned. I would never force my son to do something he never wants. What about you?"

"I am his mother. I want him to be happy with whoever he chooses. I want to see him settled with someone. How much longer is he going to be single and alone?" Gina said.

"What do you think about Krist? You have been studying him since a few days."

"He seems nice person. Childish but kind hearted. He doesn't seem to be rude or snobbish. I have seen so many vidoes of him playing pranks like a kid. I would like to meet him. He will be good for Godt. What do you think?" Gina asked

"Hmm. I don't know much. I have to meet him in person. Let's rest for sometime. You have to cook dinner later. Come." Mark said and took Gina to rest.

Godt was too excited. He called Krist and told him about his parent's coming home.

"What time should I pick you up?" Godt asked

"I think you need to tell them about us first. I can meet them later. You are meeting them after so long." Krist said

"But I want you to meet them too. You are my lover. You have to be there with me." Godt told him

"I know but not tonight. Let tonight be only for you and your parent's. I will meet them later. Please..."

Godt sighed and agreed. "But you are not going home alone. I will drop you home and then go there."

Krist laughed and said,"Ok. I will call you when I finish."