Chapter 38

Knot glared at Singto and asked,"When did this happen? Is this part of fan service or new series?"

Singto gulped and shook his head. He looked at the video and was shocked. He had only pecked on his cheek but in the video, it looked like he kissed him on lips.
"I...I kissed..him...but..."

"When? Why?"

"Umm...actually...I..wanted to tell you before...but I couldn't...please don't misunderstand..I love you...only you...just listen to me. It's not the truth." Singto said holding his hand

Knot sighed and said,"I don't know what to think? You are acting weird since some day's. Are you still in love with him? If you want to break up with me, then just say so. No need to hurt me like this."

"No...no. It's not like that. He is just my best friend now. Nothing else." Singto said

Knot took his hands from his and said,"Can you please go? I want to be alone for some time."

Singto looked at him shocked. He shook his head and said,"Please believe me na. It's not what you think. Let me atleast explain."

Knot shook his head and turned away. Singto looked at his back and said,"I love you and I don't want to break up with you. Never. I am going now but I will come later. Take care."

Singto walked away. Knot cried watching him go. He wanted to believe him but watching the video made him question his relationship. He knew that Singto loved Krist but he wasn't sure about now. Maybe he us with him because he pitied him. He closed his eye's and tried to sleep.

Krist was shocked watching the video. He looked at Godt who was angry.
"Godt, I have never kissed Singto like this. I would never do this."

"Then what is this? I know that you are always clingy and sweet with him, but I thought it's only fan service. When did you kiss him like this? Was this before we met?" Godt asked

Krist shook his head and cried. "No...I have only kissed for the series and once for fan service. Never like this. Why would I kiss him? I don't love him."

"Then what is this? It's clearly you and Singto. I know that as an actor, you have to do as you are asked. No need to lie." Godt said irritated

"Why would I lie? I have never lied to you." Krist said

He went to him and hugged him. "I love only you. Please believe me. I have never loved Singto."

He waited for Godt to move his arms around him but Godt didn't. He tightened his hug and said,"What should I do to prove it to you? I will do anything you say."

"Tell Yuyu to report it as fake. Tell her to remove it from all website's." Godt said

Krist nodded. "Ok. I will do that. I will have them remove it."

Godt touched his face and made him look up. He kissed him and caressed his lips.
"These are mine. Never ever allow anyone to even touch them. Ok?"

Krist nodded and kissed him. He licked his lips and bit them. "I won't. I belong to you."

Godt groaned. He pushed him on the bed and laid on top of him. Krist grabbed his shoulders and said,"Aren't you going out? Meetings and stuff."

He nodded and kissed his forehead. He smiled and said,"I don't want to go. I want to stay here with you."

Krist smiled and said,"But you can't ignore your work. Because of my accident, you have already cancelled most of it. I don't want you to slack off. Also P'Pen would be very angry."

Godt groaned."Ok. But let me love you first and then I will go."

Krist shook his head. "You will be late. Just one kiss and then you go."