Chapter 35

Godt was happy and excited. Today Krist was getting discharged. He had spent the night cuddling him and in the morning, he was informed that he can take Krist home. He called Krist's parent's first and then his parent's. They too were very happy. David said that he would come to help and Susan said that she wants to prepare everything and so she will stay at home. Even his parent's said that they would meet them at Krist's place. At first he wanted Krist to come back to his place but Susan made him understand that in his condition, she would be able to take care of him better so he agreed. David told him that he could also stay with them but Godt refused. But seeing how clingy Krist was last night, he doubted that he would be happy with this.

He went to the officer assigned as Krist's bodyguard and informed him. Steven thanked him and called Leo to inform him too.

"Should I follow him home too?" Steven asked

"I don't think so. There has been no threat for a long time. Maybe he got scared and has run away. Follow them till their home and then come to the office. We will discuss this with the superior." Leo told him.

Leo was still going through the CCTV of the parking lot. He had followed Krist's movement from the time he entered till the time he was attacked. He was seen chatting with his friend's. Then Gwen had joined him. He also saw Gwen with Bas and he saw Bas leave the hotel from the front door. His car was also seen being driven by an employee. Bas had then entered the car and drove away. He then saw Gwen getting up to leave and Krist following her. They went to the parking lot together and Gwen drove off. Krist went to his car and then a guy with a mask attacked him. The lighting was sufficient and he could make out the physique of the man but he couldn't see his face. He had worn a mask and try as he might, he couldn't see anything that could give his identity away.

He had searched his social media but they were just hateful comments and he wasn't able to trace everyone. Lucy was also tired and taken a break. He sighed and went to his superior to discuss further.

"Good morning, sir. May I talk?" Leo asked

His senior nodded and let him enter. He asked,"Any update on Krist's case?"

"He is being discharged today. I told Steven to follow till he is home and then come here." Leo said

"It's been 15 day's and still no clue. What went wrong?"

"I asked everyone at the hotel and also went through the footage many times. I thought that person will try to hurt him at hospital, but nothing happened. I did my best, I think." Leo replied.

"Hmmm. I know that. You are still trying to catch him. What do you want to do?"

"I want Steven to continue being with Krist as his bodyguard. We should keep it a secret. I am sure that he will surely try to hurt him again." Leo said

"Ok if you are so sure. But ask Krist and his family too. I got some report from a security agency. Godt has contacted them for 2 bodyguards for Krist. You can continue your investigation." His senior said

Leo nodded  and went out. He wasn't sure if he was right or wrong but he suspected Singto behind the act. He never told anyone about this. He needed evidence to prove it. He entered his cabin and looked at Lucy.

"Krist is getting discharged today. Am going to the hospital. Call me if need be." Leo said and left.

"Can I come with you? Please I am a big fan of Krist and Singto. Please I want to meet them." Lucy asked

"How do you know Singto will be there?" Leo asked laughing.

"Uhh...where ever Krist goes Singto follows. Don't you even know that? They are the ultimate couple." Lucy said with dreamy eye's.