Chapter 15

Krist was waiting for Knot to arrive. He couldn't believe that Knot was late. Knot was always on time never late but today he was. Krist looked at his watch and sighed. He had called Knot yesterday and told him to meet today for lunch. Last night, he couldn't tell Godt the truth about him but he needed to tell Knot. Maybe he will be able to help him.

Knot came rushing inside. He was running as he was breathing heavily. He sat across Krist and before Krist could ask, he started to gulp water. Krist looked at him surprised.

"What's gotten into you? Did you come all the way running?" Krist asked laughing.

Knot shook his head and placed the empty glass down.

"Sorry. I am late. Something came up...."

"Is that a hickey??" Krist asked excited.

Knot was shocked. He took his phone and tried to see where the hickey was. Last night, when Krist had cancelled their dinner, Singto was with him. When he heard that, he took Knot to their first date and after that he came back to Knot's place.

Knot was blushing now remembering last night. They had spent last night cuddling but Singto couldn't stop kissing and sucking him.

"Who is it? Is it someone I know? Come on...tell me fast." Krist asked

Knot looked at him and said,"It's Singto."

Krist was surprised. He never knew that Knot liked Singto. He was happy for him but he wanted to be sure that Singto liked him too.

"Are you sure about this?" Krist asked.

"I don't know. I do love him but he loved you before." Knot said.

"But I don't love him. He is just my friend. That's all."

"I know. He asked for a chance and I agreed. I don't know if it's right but I want to be with him. Even he feel's the same. I just... I just hope he is not playing with me." Knot said sadly and looked down.

He was doubting his relationship with Singto. He did love him and he had agreed to give him a chance, but he was afraid that Singto would get bored soon.

Krist looked at him and patted his head.

"Don't be scared. I know Singto. He must have given it a thought and then made a decision. Be happy and treasure every moment. You will see that there's nothing to be scared of. Singto does like you and he will never play with anyone's feelings." Krist assured him.

Knot nodded and looked at him. He smiled and said,"You are right. I shouldn't doubt him. Anyways. Tell me why did you call me here."

Krist sighed. He didn't know how to start. Knot asked worried.

"Is everything alright with you and Godt?"

"We are fine. It's not that. I had gone to meet my parent's yesterday. They told me something that....that I still can't accept. I am scared that it will affect my relationship with Godt."

"What's wrong? Are they against your relation?" Knot asked.

"They accepted me and they are happy for me. They want to meet Godt." Krist said smiling.

"Then?" Knot asked.

"I have a special condition." Krist said.

"What condition?" Knot asked worried. He began imagining all negative things.

"I...I can get pregnant." Krist whispered.

"What? Pregnant? Like carry a child? How is that possible?" Knot exclaimed horrified.