Chapter 46

Godt was frustrated and going to loose his temper now. He had to rehearse with Bas today but he didn't know that Bas would tell the director to start with a kissing scene. Being the male lead, they had a couple of kiss scenes and a bed scene. Godt had refused to do the bed scene and the director had agreed too. But as the bed scene was cancelled, Bas suggested to increase the kiss scenes. Godt had no choice but to agree. He hadn't told Krist about it as he was too tired for a few days. As the delivery is coming close, Krist gets tired too soon.

He had decided to tell him soon because he knew Bas would leak this in the media and he didn't want Krist to get upset. Bas was enjoying being so close to Godt. He was hugging him and touching his face

The director signalled them to kiss. Godt was still reluctant.

"What's wrong, Godt? Why are you not into character? We have to start shooting soon. How can I when the main lead isn't co-operating? You just have to kiss Bas. What's so hard?" The director yelled

Godt sighed and said,"I am sorry. I will do as you say."

Bas smirked. When the director shouted to start, he went close to Godt. Godt smiled at him and pulling him close, leaned in to kiss. He wanted to just peck softly but Bas grabbed his nape and deepened the kiss. Godt had no choice but to stay still. He wanted to finish soon. As soon as the director said "Cut", Godt stood apart. Bas looked at him angrily. Godt excused himself and went to his room.

He wiped his face and lips. Bas followed inside and fumed watching Godt wipe his lips.

"What's so bad about kissing me? We have kissed before." He yelled

"Before it wasn't a big deal but now it is. I only like kissing Krist." Godt said

"Yaa right. But he is not taking care of you. He is an awful boyfriend. Just look at yourself, you are so tired. And why are you taking his projects? Why is he MIA?" Bas yelled.

Godt slammed his fist in the table hard and shouted at him.
"It's none of your business. I can do whatever I want. Krist is my husband and if I want to take his projects, then I will. Just leave me alone."

"Husband? Did you say husband? You are joking, right? How can you get married to him? You are lying." Bas yelled.

"He is my husband. We got married sometime back. Didn't you see my IG? I had uploaded my wedding pic." Godt said smiling.

Bas shook his head. "No. I don't believe that. You....you can't do that to me. Why are you with him? He doesn't even love you. He is just having fun, that's all."

"You can believe whatever you want..I love him that's what's important." Godt said

Bas went towards and grabbed his shirt.
"You fool. He has fooled you. He doesn't even love you. I do. I love you so much. I can do anything for you."

Godt grabbed his hands and tried to push him away but Bas remained firm
"You are just his secret lover. He will never admit your relationship in front of everyone. He is not only using you but Singto too. In front of everyone, he flirts with Singto but never mentions you. Why can't you see? Just leave him and come to me."

"Stop it, Bas.  Krist is my husband now. I am not going to tolerate this nonsense anymore. Leave now." Godt shouted.

Godt glared at Bas and opened the door. He was shocked to see the whole crew including Pen standing outside. He was about to apologise when Bas grabbed him again.

"He doesn't even love you. He has never met you out in front of people. He has always kept you as a secret and will always do that. Why? Because he doens't care about you. He has stopped coming out and working. He doesn't need to because he wants to enjoy your money. He is a gold digger. He....."