Chapter 9

Singto woke up with a bad headache and hangover. He rubbed his eye's trying to open them. He sat up and rubbed his face. He leaned back on the headboard and recalled last night. He was hurt. He thought Krist loved him too but he was wrong. Krist had always taken him as a friend. The way he spoke to him and always hugged him. For Singto it was love. He felt jealous when he would see Krist with someone else. But now he could understand that Krist behaved the same with everyone. Knot, Off, Gun...everyone. He was too blind to see that. He sighed and got up. He was surprised to see medicine and a bottle of water. He smiled and took the medicine.

"Krist must have kept it. He still cares for me." Singto thought and went to take a shower.

Krist was still sleeping soundly. Cuddling his lover's pillow. Godt had taken a shower and changed his clothes. He smiled watching Krist pout when he touched his side of bed. Krist was sulking in his sleep. Godt chuckled and went to him. He leaned over him and kissed his forehead. Krist smiled but didn't open his eye's.

"Good morning, love. Get up now. We have to join others for breakfast. They must be waiting." Godt said.

Krist hmmed. He didn't want to but the way Godt was over him made him blush. He opened his eye's and looked at him. Godt smiled and kissed his eye's. He then kissed his nose and was about to kiss his lips when Krist stopped him.

"Bad breath. Kiss me later. Let me fresh up." Krist said and got up.

Godt nodded and sat on the bed. Krist went to the washroom. His cell rang. Godt saw that Knot was calling, he answered the call.

"Did Krist get up? We are waiting in the restaurant." Knot asked.

"He is in the washroom. Will join you soon." Godt said.

"Do you want us to order for you? It will save time. Later we have to go to the beach." Knot said.

"Sounds good. You can order what you like. I am not fussy and you know what Krist likes." Godt told him

"Ok. I will order then. Come soon." Knot said and cut the call.

He began scrolling on his phone. He had taken 5 days off from his schedule. Pen was curious as he never took day's off but he didn't tell her why. He didn't want to pressure Krist. He had taken a step while telling his friend's. He can't pressure him more. He was worried about Singto. If he ignores or avoids Krist, he was sure Krist would feel bad and guilty.

Krist came out wearing his clothes. He smiled at him as he was brushing his hair. When he finished, he took awhile looking at his reflection. He wore his sunglasses and looked at Godt.

"Is it good?" Krist asked. He was blushing the way Godt was looking at him. From head to toe.

Godt came close to him and put his hands on his waist. He kissed him softly and said,"Too perfect. I am jealous now. People will look at you alot."

Krist laughed. "No matter who looks at me, I will only look at you."

Godt smiled and hugged him. "Let's go. They are waiting."

Krist nodded and they left for the restaurant. They found their friend's laughing and chatting. Off and Gun were sitting together. Singto was beside them. They sat with Knot. Godt looked at Singto and smiled. Singto nodded and smiled back.

"I am sorry for last night. I didn't mean...."Singto said.

"Don't apologise. Just forget about last night ok. Let's have fun like always." Krist said smiling. Godt also nodded.

Singto smiled and asked again."Can we still be friends? If Godt doesn't mind?"

Godt said,"I don't mind. You are his best friend amd always will be."