Chapter 1

Krist was just home from a meeting. There were talks about a new series. He wasn't sure if he wanted to do it. Year's ago he had done a bl with Singto but after that he never did. He was so comfortable working with Singto. They were best friend's and not to mention they had crazy fan's who were shipping them so hard no matter they work together or not.

Krist closed his eye's and tried to relax. His phone rang and he smiled wide seeing the caller name.

"Hey Knot. How are you doing?"

"Just hanging out with the gang. Why aren't ypu coming? Even Singto has arrived and asking about you." Knot said.

Krist hit his forehead as he forgot about the message Singto had sent. He remembered that Singto had told him to meet there and he just forgot.

"Sorry. I was busy in meeting. I will rush over." Krist said and cut the call and ran out taking his car key's.

At the restaurant, Knot sat beside Singto and said,"You were Sing. Krist forgot but don't worry. I called him and he is on his way."

Singto shook his head."He is always like this. Anyways what are you doing nowadays?"

They started chatting as usual. They always gang out with their group from Sotus. They bonded very well during shooting and would have lot's of fun.

After a long time, Krist came towards them. Bright said,"How could you forget? We had made plans last week and I had called you yesterday to remind you but still you came late."

Krist smiled and sat beside Singto.

"Sorry Bright, sorry everyone. I had a meeting today. Sorry na." Krist said apologising.

Singto looked at him and asked,"Did you get a new series?"

Krist nodded but everyone noticed that his smile dropped. Knot asked,"What's the matter? Don't you like the story?"

Krist shook his head.

"The series is good. I have read the book but its a bl." Krist said.

"So what's the problem?" Bright asked.

"You have done bl before so what's wrong now?" Gun asked.

"It not with Singto." Krist said.

Everyone looked at him shocked. Then Knot asked,"Is that why you are upset? Are you really in love with him?"

Krist shook his head. "How many times do I tell you that we are just friend's?" He asked annoyed

Singto laughed and said,"Then what's wrong?"

"Maybe he doesn't like his co-star? Who is he?" Prem asked.

"I don't know him much. Have just heard about him." Krist said.

"Who?" Knot asked.

"Godt Itthiphan." Krist said.

Everyone started laughing.

"How can you be upset for that? You have met him before. He is a nice guy but I didn't know he was into acting again." Singto said.

"After 2 moon's he didn't act in any series. He was into modelling." Gun said.

Krist nodded. "He is still a full time model but he is interested in this series. I don't know much but hus manager said that he has joined as the main lead." Krist said.

"Hmmm. Means you two will be the main lead?" Knot asked.

Krist nodded and looked down. Singto patted his back and said,"If you don't want to act with Godt, you can refuse. Don't stress yourself."

Krist nodded. He smiled and drank his beer. He tried to chat with them like always forgetting about Godt.

While leaving, Singto hugged Krist and said,"If you are still unsure, I can talk to the director."

Krist shook his head. "No. It's ok I will think it over and then decide."

Singto smiled and left. Krist went to his car and saw Knot standing there

"Why are you so reluctant? Is there something you want to say?" Knot asked.

Krist shook his head. "No. I told you na it's nothing. Mayb I am just..."

"I know you better. You have never refused any series because of the co-star. You get along with everyone then why are you behaving like this with Godt?" Knot asked.

Krist just kept silent. He looked at Knot and said,"There is no problem. Believe me. I just need to rest. I will be fine."

Knot looked at him unsure. He knew that something was troubling Krist and he felt bad that he wasn't telling him. After some time, Knot looked at Krist and said,"Ok if you say so. Just go home and rest. I will call you tomorrow."

Krist nodded and went to sit in in his car. He waved bye to Knot and drove off.

At home, he was laying on his bed and thinking.

"Does he remember me? Did he know that we will be acting together? Did he forget that night?"