Chapter 22

Krist was sulking. He glared at Godt who was driving. He was silent. Godt would look at him from time to time but Krist ignored him. Godt sighed and asked,"Till when are you going to be angry?"

"Why do you care? It doesn't matter to you..." Krist said angrily

Godt sighed and pulled over. He leaned over to his lover and pulled him towards him. Krist looked at him surprised.

"Don't say like that na. You are important to me. Please understand. I have to do this." Godt explained.

Godt had to go to Korea for a few days. He had a photoshoot there. When he had told Krist, he had wanted to go with him but Godt couldn't risk that. Dr. Yan had told him that Krist can't travel far. Also he would not be able to concentrate on his work with Krist there. He would worry about him. That's why he was dropping Krist to his parent's place. Krist didn't take this well. He was angry at him.

He had argued alot for the past days but Godt didn't give in. This made Krist more frustated. Godt tried everything to pacify him but Krist didn't budge. When he told him to stay at his parent's place, he threw a fit again. Godt didn't want to stress him but Krist was not listening. He didn't even pack his baggage and Godt had to do it. Atleast he didn't refuse breakfast and Godt was thankful for that.

"Please baby. I don't want to go too but this was booked month's ago and I can't cancel na. I will call you daily. I promise. I will come back soon.  Please na...."

Godt touched his forehead on Krist's and kissed. Krist closed his eye's and sighed. He hugged him and said,"I don't want you to leave. I can't stay without you. How will I sleep at night?"

Godt laughed and said,"Even I can't sleep but I can't do anything na baby. Please bear with this for a few day's. I promise I will come back soon."

"But you have to agree to my terms first only then you can go." Krist told him and looked at him strictly.

"What terms?" Godt asked

"1. You will call ne hourly. If you can't call, then message.

2. You will video call me every night. You won't log off till I sleep."

Godt smiled and nodded. He was about to kiss him when Krist stopped him.

"3. You will not meet anyone girl or guy after your work. No lunches no dinner alone. Not even drinks."

Godt laughed and nodded.

"4. You will take care of yourself. Have food on time. Don't worry about ne too much."

"How can I not worry? You will be alone here." Godt said worried.

"My parent's and P'Yui are there na. Also I will take care of myself." Krist said.

"Ok. I will call you as soon as I reach. And video call every night. I promise." Godt said.

"And?" Krist asked

"I won't meet anyone after work. No lunch. No dinner. No drinks."

Krist nodded and kissed him. He pulled him closer and grabbed his nape. He sucked his lips amd moved his hands on his chest. Godt moaned and pulled Krist so that he can sit on his lap. Krist stopped him and said,"We are in public. Stop."

Godt groaned and sat straight. He looked at Krist who was blushing red. He stroked his cheeks and said,"I am going to miss you so much."

"Me too. Now let's go. Mae must be waiting for us. Also you have a flight."

Godt nodded and drove away. When he reached, Susan welcomed them. They went to Krist's room.

"Mae, please take care of Krist." Godt said.