Chapter 44

Krist felt so relaxed. They had spent a week instead of 5 day's at the resort. He was happy to spend so much alone time with Godt. Also with his pregnancy, they had to be very careful but they had managed. Dr. Yan too had been calling every night to check on him. Today, he was alone at his house. As he had quit his work, Godt and Singto had taken over his projects. At first, he didnt want Godt to do all this alone so Singto agreed to help out.

Godt had to start shooting for their series. He was disappointed that he had to quit that too. He didn't like Godt working with Bas but he couldn't help it. Now, there were talks of introducing another co-star as Godt's lover. The director had started auditions and sent some pics to Godt. He had looked at them and felt jealous. He trusted his husband but what if they tried to flirt? Krist shook his head and took a deep breath. He didn't want to stress himself about nothing. He walked into the nursery and smiled.

Whenever he felt stressed, he would go into the nursery and all stress would vanish. He had bought more clothes and toys. He caressed his bump which was now 5 month's. He smiled thinking how long it had been.

"Isn't your room beautiful? We are waiting for you, my princess." Krist said smiling

Lennie smiled at him and walked in.
"I am sure that she will be gorgeous just like her parents. How are you feeling today?"

"Better but I am having back pain again." Krist said

"Do you want me to give you a massage? It will be better." Lennie suggested

Krist shook his head. "No. I feel sleepy after that. I want to be awake. I want to wait for Godt."

Lennie laughed. "It's afternoon now. Godt said that he will be late today as he has some work."

Krist felt bad as he wanted to wait for his husband. He nodded and said,"Ok. Let's do the massage."

Godt was tired. After doing a meeting with the director, he had to meet the creative team. They had sent him pictures of some new actor's. They wanted to have his opinion too. He sighed. He had enough on his mind already. With Krist being alone all the time at home, he had started to become alittle clingy. He didn't mind it though. He liked it but lately Krist was feeling insecure. He didn't like him working with Bas but he had no choice. With Krist gone from the series, the director had decided to change Bas's role from being a side actor to the main lead. Singto had suggested to join the series too but he was still on hold.

He looked up and saw Bas coming towards him. He groaned and closed his eyes. He felt Bas sit beside him.

"You are looking so exhausted. What is Krist doing to you? Can't he take better care of you?" Bas asked

"It's none of your business. Stay away from me." Godt said, trying to calm down

"It is my business. You are my friend and I care alot for you. Let me take care of you." Bas said, softly and touched his arm.

Godt removed his arm and said,"I have told you clearly that I don't like you. I had said before that we can be friends but if you continue to be like this, I am not going to be friends with you nor meet you again. Would you like that?"

"Aww...come on. Krist isn't here and he won't know anything. I just want to hang out with you like old times. Before Krist came between us. Also, I know that you want to come with me but you are scared that Krist will be angry at you so you are refusing." Bas said, smiling

Godt rubbed his forehead. He was getting angry now. He had always kept a distance from Bas since the beginning but he isn't. He had always said that he was just his friend but Bas never listened.