Chapter 28

"That's amazing. I am so happy that they liked you and accepted you. Oh! Krist, I am so happy today." Susan said hugging Krist.

Krist and Godt visited his parents home early in the morning to tell them about their meeting with Godt's parent's. Susan and David were very excited and they hugged them both.

"When do they want to meet us?" Susan asked.

"We want you to meet them soon but it's upto you. Whenever you can." Godt said.

David nodded and said,"Let ne see when I have time. I am busy with a new project right now."

Krist nodded. Susan asked,"Have you told them about the baby?"

Godt looked at Krist and told him to answer. He felt bad about keeping this big new's from his parent's but there was nothing he could do.

"Uhmm. We haven't." Krist said looking down. He was sure he is going to get an earful from his mother.

"What? But why?" Susan yelled

"It's not like I won't tell them. I just need some time. Maybe after some day's." Krist said softly.

"Have you discussed marraige with them?" David asked

"I told them that I wanted to marry soon. At first they were reluctant but then agreed." Godt told them

"But why didn't you tell them? It's better to tell them soon or they will feel betrayed." Susan told them

Godt sighed. "I tried to convince him but he is too stubborn. He thinks my parent's won't accept the baby."

"It's not like that...I have just met them. I don't want them to freak out. Come on. I am a man. For me to get pregnant, not many people would accept it." Krist said. He wanted to make them understand his point.

"But Godt accepted you, didn't he? Even Singto and Knot did. Then why are you so afraid of them rejecting you?" David asked

"Godt loves me alot. Knot and Singto are ny best friend's. They are part of my life. I am really very grateful that they accepted me. But I don't know Godt's parent's much. Let me atleast get to know them better. Then I will surely tell them." Krist told them smiling.

"But make sure that you tell them before the wedding. I don't want them to accuse you of anything." David said

"I will tell them soon."

"You will have to. In some month's, your baby bump will start to show. Have you thought of what will you do then? You can't work in that condition." Susan said

"We have thought about it. Krist will work till he can and then he will take a break till our baby is born. After birth, he will have to take some time off. We will manage everything as best as we can." Godt told them

Susan and David nodded. They were happy to see that Godt was more responsible towards Krist's career. Their son had worked too hard to reach his place and they didn't want anything to ruin that. But they were afraid that if his pregnancy leaks out, he will be labelled. His career would be destroyed.

After meeting them, Godt and Krist went to their rehearsals. Godt was silent the whole time. Krist looked at him from time to time, hoping him to say something but he was silent. He felt guilty to force Godt to do so many thing's.

He looked at his hand and was about to grab it but Godt pulled away. Krist looked at him, about to question but Godt looked furious. He sighed and looked out. He could feel tears streaming down his cheeks. He didn't want to upset Godt more so he wiped his tears carefully. He looked surprised to see a tissue in front of him. He followed the hand and was happy to see Godt wiping his tears. Godt's face had softened alittle.