Chapter 31

Krist groaned in pain. He tried to open his eye's but couldn't. He sensed someone beside him and he became scared. Someone was hitting him hard. He had even punched his stomach. His baby!! No...he will not let his baby get hurt. He tried to cover his stomach but groaned again when he could feel more pain. He kept moving back in fear. He wanted to escape from that person. He  has to save his baby. He tried to open his eye's but it was hurting him. His eye's won't open. He kept yelling for help.

Godt was devastated. He never imagined that he would have to see Krist like this. Since the time  Krist had awakened, he was yelling for help. He was trying to calm him by holding him but when he touched him, he became more hysterical. He kept moving back and yelling for help. It broke his heart that he couldn't save his lover. He watched helplessly as Krist kept crying and shouting.

Betty rushed inside with other nurses and tried to restrain Krist. Dr. Yan rushed in too. He held Krist's arm and injected a sedative to calm him down. Godt was crying watching Krist fall asleep. When Krist had fallen asleep, Godt went beside him and held his hand.

"I am sorry. Please forgive me. I failed to save you. I should have been there. I should have rescued you. I am so sorry...sorry...." Godt kept crying.

Knot came inside and stood beside him. He patted his back and said,"Don't cry. You have to be brave for him. He will need you after he comes to."

Dr. Yan watched them and said,"Krist is in panic. He couldn't see you. Once he is able to open his eye's he will be fine. Once he sees that he is safe and with his loved one's, he will be better. You have to be strong.'

"When will that happen?" Godt asked

"It will take some day's time. You can see for yourself how swollen his eye's are. Please calm yourself. You have to take care of your family too. It's good that they aren't here now. Please be patient." Dr. Yan patted his shoulder and left

Godt watched Krist sleeping. Knot went and sat down the sofa and took out his phone to check on Singto. He had just left with Krist's and Godt's parent's. He didn't want to leave but Knot made him go. As soon as Krist's attack was made public, many reporter's and people had flocked to the hospital. Knot didn't want them to make any gossip of Singto staying behind. No one knew that Godt was beside Krist.

"WHAT THE HELL!!" Knot shouted

Godt was shocked. He ran to him and asked,"What happened?"

Knot showed him the mobile. Godt was shocked to read the comments that someone had written on Krist's fanpage.

"I AM A HUGE FOLLOWER OF PERAYA. I WILL NOT TOLERATE KRIST WITH SOMEONE ELSE. HE BELONGS TO SINGTO ONLY. THIS IS MY WARNING. THIS TIME IT WAS ONLY A WARNING. IF HE DOESN'T LISTEN, THEN NEXT TIME IT WILL BE MORE SEVERE."

"Who is this? Is there any name?" Godt asked

Knot called the police.

"Hello, Officer Leo. This is Knot Thanan. I just saw that comment. You can arrest that guy, right?"

"I have notified the IT person and we are trying to find out his location. We are trying our best. We will catch him soon." Leo assured him.

Knot thanked him and cut the call. Godt took out his phone and was shocked to read many negative comments for Krist. Many people sympathized him while there were some who said that he deserved it. It made his blood boil. How could people be so insensitive?

"How could someone do this? Just because we are doing a series together, he attacked him. And too so badly. Why?" Godt asked helplessly

Knot rubbed his back and said,"Calm down. Leo said he will track him down and arrest him soon. He will be punished for what he did."