Chapter 4

The next morning, Krist and Godt were asleep hugging each other when they were woken up by a big bang on the door.

BANG!!BANG!!

They woke startled. Krist looked at Godt and asked,"Who could it be?"

Godt shrugged his shoulders and got up from bed. They dressed quickly and Godt went to open the door. Krist stood near the bed. As soon as Godt opened the door, Singto and Knot rushed inside grabbing his neck. Krist immediately ran towards them removing their hands. Godt was too shocked. As he soon as he realised, he grabbed Singto's wrists and forcefully freed himself. He glared at them and screamed,"What the hell is wrong with you?"

Singto glared back and said,"How dare you. How could you do this to Krist? You took advantage of him when he was drunk. How dare you touch him."

Krist rushed between them and said,"Nothing happened between us. I was drunk last night. Godt brought me here and...we..just fell asleep. He didn't do anything to me."

Godt felt alittle bad after hearing this and he looked at Krist. Krist was looking at Singto. He then turned to Knot amd said,"I am telling you nothing happened. Godt is a good guy."

Knot took him alittle far and asked again,"Are you sure? Maybe you don't remember. You can tell me."

Krist was thinking of telling Knot everything but then Singto said,"You are just a co-star. Keep your distance from now. I don't want you too close to him. Now leave."

Krist rushed towards Godt but he just ignored him and went out. Krist wanted to go after him but Singto hugged him. Godt watched them and went away upset. He can't see Krist with anyone else but he couldn't say anything as he had promised Krist. He will have to wait for Krist. When he is ready to tell everyone, he will also tell. For now he will have to be away. With a heavy heart Godt left.

Krist followed him with his eye's. He didn't want him to leave and that look Godt had while leaving broke his heart. He knew how he was feeling but he was helpless. He can't tell Singto anything not now. He decided to tell Knot everything. Knot would surely support him.

Singto was still hugging him. When Knot had told him that Godt had taken Krist into a room, he had wanted to beat Godt. He didn't want anyone to come close to Krist. Krist was too innocent and he feared that people would take advantage of him. So he was always protecting him.

Knot looked at them and smiled. He was always curious about their relationship but today watching Singto so worried proved that they loved each other.

Krist freed himself and said,"P, I told you I am fine. Let me take a shower then let's have breakfast. Ok."

Singto smiled and nodded. He looked at Knot and said,"Let's go and book a table at the restaurant below. Krist, you come there."

Krist nodded. He looked at Knot and wanted to tell him to wait. But Knot left with Singto. Dejected he went to the bathroom. He took a quick shower and wore his clothes. Before entering the restaurant, he called Godt. He prayed that Godt doesn't ignore him again.

As soon as Godt answered the phone, Krist is relieved.

"Hello Godt. Thank you so much for answering. Where are you?" Krist asked.

"Why? Why do you want to know?" Godt asked.

"I am sorry na. Please don't be angry na. I can't tell them anything now. You promised to wait. Please understand me na." Krist said. Godt didn't say anything.

Krist got more nervous now. He was pacing in front of the restaurant. He has to make Godt understand. He doesn't want to lose him again.

"Godt...please...listen to me na. I know you are upset...I..."