Chapter 5

"Godt? You are dating Godt?" Knot asked again and again. Hoping maybe he heard it wrong.

Krist nodded.

"Why the hell are you dating him? Singto is a much better guy than him. I thought you are in love with Singto. When did you meet Godt to fall in love with him?" Knot was almost shouting.

Krist was surprised at his reaction. He looked down as he was upset with his friend's behaviour. Knot looked at Krist and sighed. He took a deep breath to calm down. He didn't want to upset him. He held his hand and said,"Sorry. I didn't mean to shout at you like that."

Krist still looked down. Knot tried again.

"Krist, please I said sorry. I didn't mean to. Please."

Krist looked at him and asked,"Why can't I love someone else? Why does it have to be P'Singto?"

Knot stayed silent. He wanted to hear everything first

"P'Singto is just a good friend of mine just like you and other's. I have always been like this with everyone then why are you thinking like this? If I would have liked him I would have told you long ago but I don't love him. I do like him but just as a friend."

"Then why are you always clinging to him? Being extra affectionate?" Knot asked.

"It was just for the fan's. We were having fun and that's all. We are not in love with each other." Krist told him.

Knot looked at him. He knew Krist was always clinging and hugging his friend's. He would even hug him many times. Not only all his friend's were aware of this habit of his. They always looked after him as a child. He liked being childish and mischievous.

"Ok. But are you sure that Singto doesn't love you." Knot asked.

"I am sure. He would have told me if he did. We've been friend's since a long time. He could have proposed till now." Krist said.

Knot sighed. He asked,"Ok. Now about Godt. When did you meet him?"

Krist blushed recalling Godt. He missed him. Knot laughed watching him blush.

Krist told him everything. The first time he met Godt. The first night they slept. Also about the other night when they confessed to each other.

Knot was smiling hearing all this.
"You behaved so harshly. Why did you take Singto's name that morning? He must have hurted."

"I know I hurt him alot. He has forgiven me for that. I was scared." Krist said.

"Scared of what?" Knot asked.

"Scared of everyone's reaction. You know my parent's. What if they get angry at me? They are important too. Also my career. What if people reject me for being with Godt?" Krist looked down.

"Are you still scared?" Knot asked.

"I am but I was scared of losing him again. I don't know when I fell in love with him. The first time I saw I was attracted to him. But after that night, I couldn't stop thinking about him. I wanted to meet him again." Krist said with a sigh.

"You don't have to be scared. You have my support. As for your parent's, I am sure they will too. They love you alot. They are proud of you. And for your career, I think they will accept you two. They will start shipping Godt-Krist. Don't worry." Knot told him.

Krist smiled and asked,"Are you sure?"

Knot laughed at him and said,"Yaa I am sure. Don't be too harsh on Godt and stop being clingy to everyone now. You have a lover now."