Chapter 34

Yui was surprised to see so many fan's still gathered outside the hospital. Some reporter's had stopped her and asked about Krist. She answered,"Krist is recovering well. He should be home in a few day's. Thank you everyone for supporting him."

"Is P'Singto inside too?" One reporter asked

Yui thought for a while and answered,"Yes, he is and also Krist's parent's and Knot is also there by his side."

In hearing that Singto is with Krist, there was loud cheering. The fan's were elated that Singto was beside him. After excusing herself, she walked in. She wanted to see him.

As she walked in, Krist turned towards her. She gasped when she saw that he couldn't open his eye's yet. He was following her footsteps. Godt was beside him as always and smiled at her. Ever since that argument, she had stopped talking to him. She smiled back and sat beside Krist.

"Hey, how are you feeling now?"

Krist smiled and said,"Fine. It still hurts but I can endure it. How are you?"

"Everything is fine, don't worry. Just get better soon. Your fan's are waiting for you." She said smiling and caressed his face, carefully.

Godt asked,"Did the reporters ask you anything? They have hounding mae and dad."

She looked at Krist and said,"They wanted to know if Singto was here and I said that he was. I also said that your parent's and Knot is also here so don't worry. They won't write anything bad."

"Why didn't you tell them that I was here too?" Godt asked

Yui sighed and said,"Because I don't want that psycho to hurt him again. I think it would be better if no one knows about this."

Krist asked,"What do you mean? Are you saying that I should keep him a secret?"

"It's for your own good. I just want to protect you. If word gets out, they will start attacking again. Both of you will have to suffer. Can't we keep it a secret for sometime? Please maybe after some month's, they would accept you." Yui explained

"I think you are right. Maybe we should keep it a secret." Krist said.

He held Godt's hand and said,"I am sorry but she is right. I don't want anything like this to happen again. Please, na. For me..."

Godt smiled and said,"I will do anything for you. I want to protect you too. We will do as you want. Ok."

Krist smiled and kissed his hand. He was really grateful that Godt was so understanding.

"Krist, I have spoken to the management and they have agreed to postpone all your work. Once you recover fully, we can start." Yui said

"Umm...P. How long do I have to work?" Krist asked

"Well, you will have to take atleast 2 month's off, I guess. So I think 4-5 month's you can complete. Why?"

"I...I don't want to work. I don't think I can work after going home. Is there any way to cancel all that?" Krist asked looking down.

He wanted to work but in 2-3 month's time, his belly could be seen. Also what happened, his doctor had still not given him permission to leave. He wanted Krist to stay till the baby was strong enough. Krist wanted that too. He wants to protect his baby.

Yui looked at him shocked. She looked at Krist and then at Godt accusing.

"What do you mean? Do you want to quit? You have worked so hard to reach here and you want to stop. What the hell!!!" Yui yelled.

"P...stop yelling at him. If he doesn't want to...." Godt said glaring

"Godt, please don't yell at P. She has always stood by me. She can yell at me." He told him trying to calm him