Chapter 41

Godt was excited. Today, finally, Krist was getting discharged and he had made alot of plans. He had consulted Dr. Yan too as he didn't want to be scolded again. He drove Krist to his home smiling widely. Krist was sleeping as he was too excited the night before. Since the time, he had known about the gender, Krist was too excited. He was looking for all girl stuff. Toys, accessories, dresses, Krist was shopping for everything and he wasn't the only one. Even he had looked for them but right now he had other priorities. He smiled looking Krist who was now asleep.

Krist woke up when the car stopped. He tried to stretch his arms and smiled when he saw Godt. He rubbed his eye's and saw outside. He saw new house and neighbourhood. He looked at him curious.

"Welcome to our new home." Godt said loving

Krist looked surprised and smiled bright. He rushed out and looked at his new house.

"It's beautiful. When did you buy this?" Krist asked and ran back and kissed him.

Godt kissed back and held him. He caressed his baby bump and said,"Our princess would like a big house."

Krist nodded and smiled. "Shall we go in? Everyone are waiting for us."

"Everyone? Who?" Krist asked

Godt just smiled and took him inside. It was a big 2 storey house with a large lawn, in front and back. The lawn was decorated with flowers and curtains. He looked at Godt and asked,"Why are they decorating? Are we having a party?"

Godt nodded and said,"It's a surprise. Let's go in first."

Krist nodded and continued walking. They stood in front of the door. He was about to knock but the door opened. Susan and Gwen were standing in front.

"Mae, when did you two arrive?" Krist asked and hugged them at once

Susan kissed his cheek and said,"We have to finish the surprise. You go to your room and wait there. We will call you when it's ready. Are you hungry?"

Krist shook his head. "What's the occasion? Am I forgetting something?"

Gwen laughed and said,"It's a surprise. You will know when it's time. Now, just go and rest. You won't be able to rest once the party starts."

Krist just nodded. He looked at Godt but he just smiled at him. He took his hand and led him inside. He was amazed to see that the inside was nicely spaced and looked great. The kitchen was also spacious. He asked,"How many room's are there?"

"Two here and three upstairs. Come, I'll show you." Godt said and led him to see the rooms.

He showed him the rooms and then led him upstairs. He led him into the master bedroom which was huge. Krist was excited to see it.

"Who decorated this room? It's beautiful." He asked. He went inside and watched all the pics which were hung. They were their pic's. Godt hugged him from behind and kissed his nape.

"I did. Did you like it?" He asked

"Yes. It's really beautiful. I never knew you could do this too." Krist asked smiling

"I told you na. I will do everything for you and our princess. Let me show you her room." Godt said and led him out

"Her room? You prepared that too?" Krist asked

"Not much. Come " Godt led him to the next room. He opened the door and went inside. Krist followed him and gasped.

It had a nice pink baby bed near the window. Pictures of them and their parents. Toys in one corner. Krist loved it. He opened the wardrobe and saw several packages.