Chapter 32

Yui was still furious. Pen followed her and took her to the cafeteria. Yui sat down and folded her hands. Pen brought coffee for her.

"How can Godt be so selfish? Doesn't he care for Krist at all?" Yui asked

"You are wrong. Godt loves him alot. More than his life. He wants to protect him. And what's wrong if he wants to be with him." Pen explained

"I understand. But didn't you hear him. He said that Krist will stop working after completing his past works. And what? He expects him to stay at home? Like a wife? If he wanted a housewife, he should have married a woman. Krist is hardworking and very passionate about acting. It's his dream. And Godt wants him to stop all that." Yui was angry.

Pen shook her head. "I am sure he didn't mean that. He is scared right now so he is taking all precautions to keep him safe. Everyone is scared right now. We have to think about Krist right now. We can discuss his work after he recovers. Till then please control your anger and please don't be rude to Godt. He is going through alot right now. Ok." Pen told her calmly.

Yui nodded. She has to calm down for Krist and after he wakes up, she will make sure that he doesn't get hurt again. But she won't let anyone stop him from acting. Not even Godt.

Singto was sitting outside with Knot. Ever since all this happened, he had taken a break. P'Jane understood. His work can wait. Right now he isn't mentally capable to do anything. He held Knot's hands and said,"Thank God, we never went out in public together."

Knot looked at him surprised. He smiled and asked,"Why? So that you could flirt with other's too?"

Singto hit him softly and laughed.
"No, idiot. I have never done that. I have you then why should I flirt with other's."

Knot smiled and said,"Then why?"

"What if that psycho hurted you too? I can't even imagine my life without you. I love you, Knot. Alot." Singto told him looking into his eye's

Knot kissed him softly and whispered,"I love you too. So much. Thank you for loving me back."

Singto hugged him and smiled. He felt safe. He had fallen in love with Knot and he was too happy about it.

"As for that psycho, I am sure the police will catch him soon. And I can protect myself. Don't worry. Ok." Knot told him

"I am scared for Krist. He has always been so sweet and kind. When we used to do all those fan service's, he used to enjoy and laugh so much. He found Godt and he was starting his family with him. I hope he doesn't get scarred for life." Singto said with tears.

"We will have to make him strong. He will be fine. I know him he is a fighter. He will come back to us." Knot told him.

Singto sighed and leaned into him. Content to be in his arms.

Godt was worried for Krist. Ever since the power of sedatives was lowered, Krist was unable to sleep. He would groan the whole time in pain. He resisted touching him and tried calling him but Krist hadn't responded to him yet. Now they were taking him for another sonography to know about the baby better. He prayed that his baby is healthy.

He came out and saw Knot and Singto. They stood up and asked,"Krist?"

He shook his head. "Still unconscious. He couldn't sleep the whole night because of pain. They are taking him for another test to know about the baby."

"You want me to come with you?" Knot asked

"Yaa. It would be better. Susan and my mae are coming too. They want to see him too." Godt said and sat down beside them.