Chapter 16

Godt was worried. Krist hadn't slept at all last night. The whole time he was vomiting. He tried his best to comfort him but no matter what he made for him, he would throw up. He was so worried that he had almost called an ambulance to take him to a hospital but Krist refused. He was adamant on staying at home. He looked at Krist who was sleeping now. He looked exhausted and so pale. He touched his hair softly afraid that he will wake up. He checked his temperature to be sure that he didn't have fever. He took his phone carefully and slid out the room but kept the door ajar.

He called Pen.

"Godt, where are you? Please tell me you are ready?" Pen asked. She was panicking as Godt hadn't called her and he had a full day today.

"Sorry P'Pen but I have something urgent to do. Please cancel my work for today and tomorrow." Godt requested.

"Are you mad? You know that you have just returned after a week's vacation. How can you take a holiday so soon? I have arranged so many thing's and there's no way I am going to cancel them. They will not only remove you but also can sue you. You have to come." P'Pen shouted.

"Please...just this once. I promise I will work harder but...." Godt requested again.

"What is this important work that you can't ignore? Tell me..."

"My lover is sick and I want to take care of him. I can't leave him alone in my house. Please P'Pen..."

Pen was silent. She sighed and said,"Ok. Just come for a photoshoot. It will end quickly by afternoon. After that you can rush back to your lover. I will schedule the remaining for tomorrow. But Godt, I can't keep rescheduling. You have so many work to complete. Please try to maintain your profession too."

Godt smiled and said,"Thank you P. I promise I will work harder and won't take leave again. Thank you so much."

"Aren't you going to introduce your lover to me? You didn't even tell me that you were in a relationship."

"It's...It's Krist..." Godt said smiling wide.

"What?? Krist?? As in Krist Perawat?" Pen asked shocked.

"Yaa...he's the one."

"But when did this start? You have to give me all the details. Come soon. Am waiting for you. Have forwarded the address. Just reach soon." Pen told him.

"I will come soon. Thank you, P."

Godt kept the phone and rushed to see Krist. He was still sleeping. He went to take a shower and wore his clothes. He didn't feel like eating anything so he just drank juice. He went to Krist and kissed his forehead. Krist groaned and tried to open his eyes.

"Morning love. Where are you going?" Krist asked.

"Sorry love. But I have to go. I have some work and I can't refuse. You take rest. I have made some soup and congee. When you feel better, heat them before eating. And call me if you are still feeling sick." Godt said and kissed him.

Krist smiled and said,"Thank you love. I will sleep some more and then eat. You should go and complete your schedule for today. You can't keep refusing everything. I will be fine."

"Ok. I will try to come soon but you have to take your day off. Rest and sleep well. Call me ASAP if you feel sick. We will go to a doctor today." Godt said.

Krist wanted to refuse but Godt glared at him. Krist laughed amd nodded. Godt kissed him again and then left. Krist went back to sleep. He was exhausted from last night. He didn't know why he was throwing up so much. He had a headache now. He got up from the bed but then sat down as he started feeling drowsy.