Chapter 20

Bas was furious. He was sitting in a corner and watching Godt and Krist rehearse. Pen told him to8 leave but he doesn't want to. His manager, Ben, also told him to rest and take the day off but he refused. He wanted to see Godt. After they had returned, Godt had come with Krist and Yui. He was surprised to see Krist come with him but then Yui said that they had met outside. He was jealous. Krist and Godt were standing in front of each other and saying their lines. As soon as Chan announced a break, Bas rushed to Godt's side with a bottle of water. He stood beside Godt and gave it to him smiling.

Godt and Krist were shocked to see Bas so close to them. Godt sighed and took tha bottle. He thanked Bas and went to sit beside Pen. Bas looked at Krist and smirked. He then went to Godt.

Krist watched them together but it was his fault that Godt was sitting there with Pen.

Earlier that morning, when they had breakfast, Godt had told him that they would leave together but Krist refused. Godt was upset. He was right too. Now that his parent's knew about them, Krist shouldn't be afraid anymore but for some reason, Krist was still afraid. He didn't want any scandal to stain Godt's name. He had worked hard to achieve everything he has today and he didn't want anyone to spoil his name.

Godt had refused saying that as he was pregnant, he has to be around him to take care of him. Krist said that he was feeling fine and also P'Yui was with him so he would be fine. Godt had given up after some time. He looked at Krist upset but Krist just hugged him and made him smile.

Krist sat on his chair and looked at Bas. He was trying to go more close to Godt and he wasn't liking it. Godt was uncomfortable too but Bas was ignoring it. He was glaring at him and at one time, Godt looked at him and smiled. Krist smiled back. Godt gestured him to come beside him but Krist refused. Godt pouted and sulked. Krist laughed looking at him. Bas saw them looking at each other, he moved more close to Godt and started to talk to him.

Krist watched sadly as Godt was talking to Bas. He wanted to go there too. Pen saw Krist and got up from her chair. She called Krist and made him sit beside Godt. Krist smiled and thanked her.

Bas looked at Krist and said,"How are you, Krist?"

"I am good. How are you? What are you doing here today?" Krist asked.

"Well, as you know that I am also going to be Godt's love interest in this, I thought of coming and supporting him. You don't know but he is very shy with new people." Bas said and held Godt's hand.

Godt moved his hand away but Bas still smiled at him and said,"See, he is shy in front of you. I am surprised to see you in a BL. Didn't you say that you won't act in a BL if it wasn't Singto? What made you change your mind?"

Krist smiled and said,"I know I had said that. I liked this script and wanted to act in it. I have known Godt from before so it didn't feel awkward."

Bas smiled and said,"That's the charm of him. One who meets him, feel's too comfy. But we are more close to each other. Right, na?

Godt shook his head and said,"You are also my friend like all others. There is nothing special between us."

Bas just smiled and ignored his comment. Godt shifted his chair closer to Krist and said,"How are you feeling?"

"Am fine. Don't worry. How much longer do we need to be here?" Krist asked.

"Why? Are you feeling dizzy? Are you in pain?" Godt asked worried.

Krist smiled and shook his head. "Am feeling sleepy. Am hungry too. Can we have lunch somewhere?"

Godt nodded and said,"I will go talk to Chan. Wait for me."