Chapter 39

Krist woke up early in the morning and got dressed. He took extra time to look beautiful. He brushed his hair and smiled at the mirror. He walked out and met his parents. They smiled at him and asked,"Where to so early?"

"Have some work. I will come for lunch. See you later." Krist said and walked out.

He looked at David's car and went back inside.

"Dad, can I take your car?" Krist asked

David nodded and gave them. Krist went out and looked at his phone. His lover hadn't sent any message yet. He sighed. He knew that Godt was angry and he was sure that he would make him understand. He drove to his place and took out his key. He blushed imagining Godt sleeping naked on his bed. He walked in and was surprised to see the bedroom empty. He searched the whole house but he couldn't see him.

He sat down and called Godt. Godt saw Krist calling and sighed. Pen looked at him and said,"He must be worried. Answer it."

Godt walked out of the room and took the call.

"Godt, where are you?" Krist asked

"I am out for a shoot. Why?" Godt asked

"I came to your place and didn't find you here. Why didn't you tell me?" Krist asked

"Sorry I forgot. Yesterday I was too tired so I slept early. And woke up early to reach the location. What are you doing there so early?" Godt asked

"I came to surprise you but I got a shock instead. I wanted to spend some time with you." Krist said slowly

"I am so sorry. I should have told you before. Anyways, take some rest. We can meet later." Godt said. He felt happy that Krist had gone to surprise him.

"When will you come back?" Krist asked

"Umm.. after 2 days." He said after asking Pen

"What?? 2 days?? How can you forget to tell me that?" Krist shouted.

"I said that I forgot. I truly did. I asked P'Pen and she told me just now. I didn't know about it before." Godt explained

"Yaa right. And who else is with you there?" Krist asked angrily.

"Umm..it's me and the 2 moon's cast." Godt expalined. He rubbed his head as he waited for Krist's outburst.

"2 moon's? You mean Bas is with you? And you didn't even wanted to tell me about it. Why are you with Bas?" Krist was hyper now.

"Calm down. I told you it's 2 moon's cast. That means all the guy's are here. P'Tae, P'Tee, Copter, Kimmon and Bas. We are not alone here. There are many people." Godt explained

"Yaa right. What about after work? Won't you go out with him?" Krist asked.

"Ohh God.  Krist, just stop your jealousy. I am not alone with Bas here. I have to do photoshoot with him. That's it. I am not going to be alone with him. I can handle myself." Godt said, trying to control his anger.

"I know how well you handle thing's." Krist said

"What do you mean?"

"You did this deliberately. You want to punish me for yesterday. That's why you didn't come to me last night and now you are spending 2 days with Bas." Krist yelled at him.

"How could you? Do you really think that I did all this knowingly? Don't you trust me?" Godt shouted. He was feeling bad last night but now hearing all these accusations, he felt really terrible.

"I..."

"No. Just stop. I don't want to hear anything. You really need to cool down and think over. I have always trusted you but have you? Do you trust me?" Godt asked