Chapter 52

Krist was very happy and excited. After talking with Chan, he was very nervous. He wasn't sure if he would be able to appear outside again. He had put on too much weight and his face had also changed but Knot assured him that with proper diet and workout he would be able to regain his previous shape. As for stretch marks, Dr. Yan had prescribed some ointment. He took his phone to call Godt but he was surprised to hear that his phone was off. He laid on the bed and tried to sleep.

He woke to someone entering his room and was surprised to see Godt. His face lit up seeing him. He spread his arms and Godt ran towards him. He hugged him and kissed his hair.

"I missed you so much." Godt whispered, kissing him. He laid beside him carefully and kissed him.

"I missed you too." Krist whispered

"You were having fun with your friends." Godt said pouting.

Krist laughed and kissed him
"I did but I really did miss you."

Godt smiled. He kissed his lips and moved to kiss his neck. Krist pulled him closer and moved his hand in his hair. Godt moved his hands inside his shirt and caressed his nipples

Krist moaned at his touch. Godt lifted his shirt up and kissed him again. He sucked and bit his neck. He kissed his neck. He was about to kiss his chest when Krist groaned.

Godt stopped immediately and asked,"What's wrong? Is it hurting?"

Krist caressed his baby bump and groaned again. Godt placed his hand too and tried to soothe his pain.

"Is it still hurting? Should I call Dr Yan?" Godt asked

Krist shook his head. He kept caressing. He started weeping. Godt got worried. He sat up and wiped his eyes. He held him and placed his hand on his belly.

"Baby, are you ok? Should I call mae?" Godt asked softly, wiping sweat from Krist's face. It hurt him to see him like this.

Krist shook his head.
"Sorry to scare like this. The baby...she was just moving around too much...."

Godt smiled. He patted his belly softly and said,"Princess, please don't trouble your mommy. He gets hurt."

Krist smiled and placed his hand on his. Godt held his hand and kissed his belly.

"Go to sleep now. Let mommy rest." Godt said

"Are you ok now? Should I call Yan?" Godt asked again

Krist shook his head.
"No...I am better now. It's too close to the date now. Maybe that's why she is getting restless." Krist said

"Hmmm. Let's go home now. And if you are still feeling like this, we will go to hospital tomorrow then. It's better to get checked." Godt said

Krist nodded. Godt helped him up and took him to the washroom. He freshened up and Godt had packed his bag. They walked down and met Knot, who was shocked to see them.

"Are you going to hospital? Let's go. I will come with you." Knot said and came forward

Krist hugged him and said,"No, I am going home. I will go tomorrow. No need to rush now."

"Are you sure? You are not looking better." Knot said

"I am telling him the same thing but he isn't listening." Godt complained

"Krist, let's get checked na. If there's no worry, we will return home." Knot said

Krist glared at them both
"I don't want to. Why are both you so annoying? I want to go home now. Hospital tomorrow. Understood?"