Chapter 14

Knot was restless. He was pacing in his room then he would sit or lay down. He couldn't think nor do anything. He never expected Singto to come to his place. What did he want to talk?? He thought that by ignoring his calls and messages Singto would leave him alone but it doesn't seem to work. Now he was outside his house since morning. It was evening now. He hadn't opened his door afraid of seeing him. He went and peeped through. He was relieved to see that Singto wasn't there. He sighed and went to sit on the couch. He closed his eyes. He was going weak. He was feeling bad that he ignored him. He got a call from Singto just then. He thought of ignoring it again but then answered

"Till when are you going to ignore me? Just talk to me once. Please Knot. Open the door." Singto said.

Knot was shocked. He rushed towards the door and opened it. Singto was sitting near the wall. He stood up seeing Knot and hugged him.

"Thank you. I know why you are doing this. Please just let me say what I want. Then I will do as you say. I promise." Singto said and looked at Knot. He could see that Knot was restless too. All this affected him too.

Knot nodded and went inside. Singto followed him and sat on the couch. Knot brought him some snacks and juice.

"Have these first. You must be hungry and thirsty." Knot told him.

Singto smiled and drank the juice. He looked at Knot watching him. He licked his lips after drinking. Knot blushed and looked away. Singto smirked.

"What did you want to say? Just say it and then leave." Knot told him sternly. He didn't want to reveal his true feelings. Seeing Singto so close was making him hard. He couldn't trust himself from getting more close to him.

Singto went close to him and held his hands. Knot looked at him surprised. He tried taking his hands away but Singto held again.

"I know that I have hurted you all this time. I am sorry. I didn't mean and I didn't even know. It's true that I loved Krist but since you have come into my life, I haven't thought about Krist. I want you in my life. Please come back to me." Singto said looking at Knot.

"As what? We are not even friend's. The only thing common was Krist. Whenever we met, you would only ask and talk about Krist. Now you want me in your life. Please just stop." Knot was furious.

Singto shook his head. He tried again. "Just let me explain. It's not like that."

"Enough. Now I know why you want me. So that you can go close to Krist again. With Godt beside him, you can't so you want to use me. I'm right?" Knot yelled. He was furious.

"No....no....it's not that. Just listen to me....please Knot....let me explain. Just once....listen to me..." Singto pleaded. He grabbed his shoulders and made him face him.

"I like you too. I know that you don't trust me and I do deserve that. At the beach, you came to me. You took care of me and stood by me when I needed someone." Singto said.

"But you don't love me. You love Krist." Knot said

"I used to love Krist. I do like you and want you beside me. Please Knot. Atleast give me one chance to prove myself. I am not lying." Singto said and held Knot again.

Knot was about to reject again but Singto kissed him. His right hand on his waist and his left hand on his nape. Knot was surprised. He tried moving out of his arm's but Singto's hold was stronger. Singto kept sucking his lips till Knot responded. Knot put his hands on Singto's waist and kissed him back. He licked his lips and sucked. Singto bit his lips and Knot moaned. He pressed him more closer and moved towards the couch. He didn't give Knot any chance to get away. He flipped them and pushed Knot on the couch.