Chapter 6

Krist was in a beautiful bliss. He was enjoying sneaking around with Godt. He would spend the night with his lover and then he would sneak out in the morning carefully. Godt was also being very understanding and he trusted Krist. Krist was excited for tomorrow. He was going to Hua Hin with Godt. They had cleared their schedules for 4 days.

As they were main lead in the new series, they could spend some more time but they couldn't be too close. They would rehearse and then move away at break. But they still looked at each other. Krist would sometimes sneak in Godt's car to give him a quick kiss. Yui and Pen were getting suspicious but they would always refuse to say their relationship.

Another thing which irritated Godt was that sometimes Singto would call Krist and would ask to come over. Krist would always refuse him. He trusted Krist but he didn't trust Singto. There was something that made him irritated more.

Singto had gone to meet Krist. Krist was surprised to see him.

"P? What are you doing here?" Krist asked.

"Why can't I  come to meet you?" Singto asked. He was smiling at Krist but then scowled when he saw Godt. He didn't like them working together.

"It's not like that. I was just surprised." Krist said. He could see that Godt didn't like it. They had to leave for their trip early morning. They had planned to leave together but with Singto they would not be able to.

Singto looked at Krist and asked,"So what time are you leaving tomorrow?"

"I will leave early." Krist replied.

Singto smiled and said,"Ok. I will come to pick you up by 7. I will tell Knot too."

Krist was shocked. He looked at Singto hoping that he was joking but he just smiled. He asked again,"What do you mean P?"

Singto frowned and said,"What do you mean by that? We are leaving together like always. You want to enjoy at the beach so I am coming with you. If you want to be alone with me, I will refuse Knot."

Krist was too shocked to say anything. How can he tell him that he was going with Godt? He tried again,"Actually P, I wanted to go alone. You and Knot must be busy with your works."

"No matter how busy I am how can I leave you alone? What if something happens to you? You are a celebrity, Krist. What if someone harmed you?" Singto touched his face and said. He caressed his cheek softly. He couldn't let him go alone for 4 day's. He can't.

Krist was shocked to hear Singto speak like that. He didn't want to be rude to his friend. He tried again.

"P, please I just want to be alone. It's only for 4 days. I will call you daily. I swear nothing will happen to me." Krist said smiling. He hoped this will work.

Singto shook his head. He held his hands and said,"Still. It's not like I don't trust you. I do. But you are too naive. Please don't argue anymore. I am coming with you and that's final." He held his tightly so that he wouldn't refuse anymore.

Krist's heart broke. He held his tears and nodded. There was nothing he could do. Singto hugged him and kissed his hair. Krist hugged him back. He looked at Singto and said,"I will wait for you P."

Singto smiled at him satisfied that Krist agreed. He spent some more time with him and then left. Krist ran to search Godt. He had to tell him everything. He searched for him everywhere but he couldn't find him. He asked his co-star Nate.

"Hey Nate. Did you see Godt?" Krist asked huffing from all the running he did.

"Yaa. He left an hour ago. He said that he was going on a holiday for some days. Why?" Nate answered.