Chapter 19

It was past midnight when Godt finally went home. He was exhausted. After the meeting, he had 2 photoshoots and when he had finished those, he got a call from Fred and he called them for a meeting. He was about to refuse but Pen didn't. She told him to attend as it was important.

Godt opened his door and walked in. He could feel like someone had  entered his place. He got cautious and checked in the kitchen but it was empty. He flicked the doorway light and saw that it was empty. He opened the bathroom but it was empty. Next he went to his room. He saw light coming from beneath. He clutched the door knob and opened it slowly. He thought maybe someone had broken through.

He peeked inside and was shocked. Slowly he approached the person who was sleeping soundly in his bed wearing his oversized shirt. He was looking too tempting that Godt couldn't control himself and he leaned forward and kissed his lips.

He smiled when he saw that Krist was grumbling something. Krist just murmured something and went back to sleep. Godt smiled looking at him. He caressed his hair and placing one hand on his stomach. He kissed his stomach where his baby lay.

He then went to take shower and change his clothes. He then lay beside Krist and pulled him closer. Krist wrapped himself on his lover's body and slept.

The next morning, Godt woke up to see Krist awake but angry. He sat up and asked,"What's wrong? Are you angry at me?"

Krist nodded and asked,"Where were you last night?"

"I had to attend one more meeting with Fred. Sorry, I couldn't come for dinner."

"I waited for so long. Also when I called, you didn't even answer. That Bas answered your phone. Why was your phone with him?"

Godt was shocked. He didn't remember when Bas had taken his phone. He tried to recall and then he remembered that when he had gone to the washroom, he had forgotten his phone on the table. Maybe at that time, Bas took his phone.

"What did say to you? Was he rude?"

Krist shook his head. "No. He wasn't rude but I didn't like it. In the future, stay away from him. I don't like him trying to get close to you."

Godt laughed and asked,"Didn't know you were the possessive type?"

"I am possessive about you. Why? You don't like it?"

"I love it when you are like that. Means I am more important to you. I will keep distance from Bas. Happy?"

Krist nodded and hugged him. Godt smiled and patted his back.

"Why did you come back? Didn't your parent's stop you?" Godt asked.

Krist laid in his arms and said,"I told them that I am missing you. I will have to go back tomorrow. But I want you to come with me."

"I will come to meet you. I missed you too. Sorry love. I will be careful with my thing's from now. Ok."

"Why don't you sleep there with me? I can't sleep without you." Krist said sulking. He began to move his fingers seductively on Godt's naked chest.

"Even I can't but we have to. For our baby's safety. How are you feeling by the way? Still dizzy?" Godt asked, trying to ignore how Krist was seducing him.

"No. No dizziness but I feel sleepy. I don't want to sleep the whole day but then I feel weak." Krist explained.

"Did you eat dinner last night?"

"Yaa. Just soup and some ice cream. I am hungry now." Krist said and kissed his neck.

Godt laughed and asked,"Hungry for what?"