Chapter 37

Singto couldn't sit down. He was pacing in front of the operation theatre hoping to see Knot. Krist was a crying mess. He was held by Godt and his mae. David tried pacifying Singto but he wouldn't listen. Godt was consoling Krist who was blaming himself for Knot's accident. Leo had also arrived when he heard about it. He was relieved to see Krist safe. He had started reviewing the CCTV of the street and was now waiting for the report on Krist's car. He knew that it was the same guy but he needed evidence. If Krist's car was tampered at his place, then they can catch him easily as Krist's place had camera's everywhere.

After 2 hours, the doctor's came out. Singto rushed forward and asked,"How is he? I want to see him."

"He was very lucky. The air bags activated at the time of crash and that minimised the fatal blow to his head and face. He has head bruises and also his hand and leg are fractured. He will be unconscious for some hours." The doctor explained

Singto wiped his tears and bowed to him. Thanking him for saving his lover's life. The doctor smiled and said,"We will shift him now. You can see him and but let him rest."

Singto nodded. Krist hugged him and said,"He will recover soon. He is stronger than us. He will wake up soon."

Singto said,"Yaa. He will. Let's go meet him."

Krist stopped him and said,"I am sorry. This happened because of me."

Singto shook his head."Don't blame yourself. It's that psycho. I am sure about that. I am sure Knot also would have been thankful that nothing happened to you. Don't blame yourself. Ok."

Krist nodded. He hugged him and said,"I'll try not to."

Singto nodded and went to complete the formalities that he had ignored as he was too worried to concentrate on anything else. When he reached the receptionist, Leo approached him.

"Sorry about Knot. I will try my best to solve this. Let me know when he wakes up." Leo said

Singto nodded. He thought for a while and asked,"Do you suspect anyone?"

"I have some suspects but I can't divulge their name's till I get enough evidence. Sorry but I am sure in time you will know." Leo said and walked away.

Singto took out his phone and called Bas.

"Hello Singto. How's Krist? Is he alright?" Bas asked. He sounded worried

"Krist is safe. It was Knot in his car. Knot is badly hurt and in hospital right now." Singto said

"Ohhh. It's good that Krist is safe. How is Knot? What did the doctor's say?" Bas asked

"Stop acting. It was you, right? You tampered with Krist's car to hurt Krist. Didn't you?" Singto yelled.

"What!! How can you accuse me of that? Why would I hurt Krist? He is like my friend too." Bas said

"Stop your nonsense. You told me to send the video and I did. I told you that was with you then why did you do this without telling me? Don't you trust me enough?"

"Enough. I don't know which video you are talking about. I never told you to separate them. They are my friend's and I am happy for them. I was sad when Godt chose Krist, but I don't hate him that much to harm him. Trust me, Singto. I won't do anything like that." Bas was crying on the phone.

Singto looked at his phone confused. He couldn't understand why Bas was behaving like this. Few day's back, Bas had himself called him and told him to join him. Singto had refused at first but when he realised that Bas had attacked Krist that day, he had agreed so that he could collect evidence against him. He had told him to record a video of him kissing Krist and he had done it. Then why had he planned this?