Chapter 23

Godt was exhausted. He had spent the entire morning doing photoshoots. He was glad that Krist was feeling better now. He had just spoken to him but for some reason he was feeling restless. He massaged his chest for the feeling to go away but no use. He looked at Pen and told her to come beside him.

"Yes, Godt do you need something?" Pen asked.

"How much longer? I am tired..." Godt said.

Pen grinned and sat beside him. She asked,"Why? Missing Krist too much...."

Godt blushed and laughed. He nodded and said,"Yes, P. I want to go to him soon. Please finish all this soon na."

"It's not in my hands. I will ask the photographer again. But you still have work for more 2 days. You can't refuse them."

Godt nodded. "I will complete them. But I am really tired now. Please tell them to hurry na."

Pen nodded and went to talk to the photographer. Jenny, the female model, watched Godt from far and went tl sit beside him. Godt smiled at her and asked,"Jenny, did you want to talk?"

Jenny nodded and moved closer to him. Godt stiffened and moved away. Jenny placed her hand on his leg. Godt removed her hand and said,"Behave yourself. I don't like all this."

Jenny smiled and said,"Ohh...you don't. Then why don't we meet somewhere out? You know for drinks and dinner."

Godt shook his head and said,"Sorry but I am tired. I am not interested."

"Come on. No need to play hard to get. I am willing to do anything. I have a crush on you for so long....please na...just one night."

Godt stood up and said,"I am not interested. I have someone already so stop bothering me."

Godt walked away. He was furious. He had met many model's and they had flirted with him but he never like it. He believed in one love. His only love was Krist and he could never betray him.

He took out his phone and thought of calling Krist. He called him but it went to voicemail. He was surprised that he didn't answer but then he thought that he must be busy. He cut the call and went inside. He went to sit with Pen. He saw Jenny sitting opposite him and winking at him. He just ignored her and concentrated on his work. The photographer explained his poses and told them to stand together.

Godt stood with Jenny and posed professionally. He couldn't make a mistake as it would mean delaying his work. That he couldn't afford as he wanted to rush to Krist.

After finishing his work, he thanked everyone and rushed to his car. His phone buzzed. He took out his phone and read a text.

"Krist and Singto out on lunch together.."

It was followed by some pics too. Godt just shrugged it off. It must be some crazy Peraya fan's obsessed with them. Krist had told him that he was with Singto so he wasn't surprised.

He looked at Pen who was looking at the picture's. She looked at Godt and asked,"Aren't you alittle jealous? Just a little bit?"

Godt laughed. How could he be jealous. "Why should I be jealous? They are just friend's and Krist had told me earlier about meeting Singto."

Pen sighed.

"You love and trust him so much ha.."

Godt nodded. "He is the only one for me. I don't need anyone else."

Pen laughed and said,"Ok.ok..let's  go to the hotel. You can rest over there."

They left and after reaching his room, Godt took out his phone and tried calling Krist again. He was worried that Krist wasn't answering again. He called Knot then.