Chapter 10

Godt was so wrong. After the pics were leaked, there were so many Peraya fan's which came the very next day. They had tried to get Krist's room number but the manager had saved them. Right now, Krist was still with him but he didn't know for how long. Krist was scared of going out and meeting his fan's. He had got calls from his parent's too asking about the pics. His manager Yui had also arrived. She was in her room and she hasn't known about Godt yet. Krist was cuddling to Godt, not wanting to wake up.

"Aren't you getting up?" Godt asked.

"I don't want to. I don't want to go outside. Please let's stay like this na." Krist cuddling more.

Godt smiled and kissed his hair. "I don't mind but Yui has also arrived. You should meet her and tell her about us. She would help us."

Krist went silent. Godt felt bad. Maybe Krist doesn't want to tell Yui about him.

"I don't want to tell her yet." Krist whispered. He felt guilty. He doesn't want Godt to be a secret but he can't tell their relationship to everyone. He did tell his friend's and then he came to know about Singto's feelings. He had to break his heart and he felt bad when he cried. He looked at Godt and asked,"Can I not tell her yet? Please because if I tell her, she will tell my parent's too. I don't want to involve them so soon. Please."

Godt sighed. He knew that Krist will behave like this. He had said that he won't force him but he doesn't want to be a secret. He can't watch Krist act clingy to Singto. That's what everyone expected. And Krist will have to continue doing that.

Godt sat up and leaned on the headboard. Krist looked at him, anxious for his reply.

"What if I refused? What will you do?" Godt asked looking at Krist.

Krist was surprised. He didn't expect that. He leaned closer and placed his face on his chest.

"Please understand na. You had said that you won't force me. Please give me some time." Krist said.

Godt sighed. He closed his eye's and nodded. He didn't have much choice. He was afraid that if he forced him, then Krist would leave him. He can't live without him. He needed Krist.

"Thank you so much love. I know I am being selfish again but I just...I just need some time. I will try to do something. Please." Krist said and kissed his jaw.

Godt smiled. He was a goner for Krist's kisses. He can't resist it. He hugged Krist and was about to kiss him when Krist's phone rang. He looked at the id. It was Yui.

"Sawadee Khrap. I just woke up. I will freshen up and meet you soon. Ok." Krist kept the phone then turned to Godt.

"Yui wants to meet me. I'll take a shower. Please order breakfast." Krist told him and went to bathroom.

Godt smiled and ordered breakfast as Krist said. He was glad that Krist was staying with him. After Krist came, Godt went to him. He hugged Krist and kissed him

"Hmm...let me go...have to meet P'Yui. We can do this later na." Krist said blushing.

Godt nodded and laughed. He kissed him again and then went to the bathroom. Later, they had breakfast together. Godt wanted to go out together but with so many fan's they didn't want to make a mistake.  Krist went out first and then Godt. Krist went to Yui's room and Godt went to meet Knot. Knot was surprised to see him

"What are you doing here? Where's Krist?" Knot asked

"He is meeting Yui. I don't want to go to the beach. With so many Peraya fan's out there. If it leaks that I an here too, I can't imagine how many more fan's would come." Godt said and sat on the couch.