Chapter 24

Krist glared at the pic. He couldn't believe his eye's. He was about to throw the phone when Knot stopped him. He glared at him. Knot held his hands and said,"Relax first. Don't stress out. Remember what the doctor said. Calm down."

"How can I calm down? How can he send me this? It was Bas right?" Krist shouted.

Knot shook his head. "Listen to me. Singto told me that you were worried about the photoshoot. So I told Sam to send me the pics of the previous magazine. I didn't know that it was Godt and Bas. And it's my phone not your's. If Bas wanted to send this pic, he would have sent to you not me."

Krist was still glaring but when he listened to Knot, he began to calm down. He then realised that Knot was right. The picture was in Knot's phone and when he looked at the next pic, it had the logo of Attitude Magazine. He laughed when he cooled down. Everyone laughed at him.

"I didn't know you were possessive too. Just like Singto." Knot said and looked at Singto.

"We are dating such handsome guy's. How can we not be possessive? Right Krist..." Singto said and pulled Knot closer to him.

Knot hit his shoulder mockingly and blushed. Krist laughed looking at him. He took Knot's phone and looked at the pic again. This time he concentrated on Godt's features. He looked stiff and awkward whereas Bas was looking at him lovingly. They were shirtless but there wasn't anything sexual about it.

Susan and David left for home. They had to bring some clothes and food for Krist. Knot and Singto stayed till they returned. Krist and Singto were still teasing Knot. Krist took his phone and showed Singto Knot's pics. Singto wouldn't stop glaring.

"Why are ypu shirtless in all pics?" Singto asked. He was glaring at Knot.

"He is always posing like that. When he works out in the gym, he is shirtless there too. You can't imagine how many girl's and guy's ogle at him." Krist said teasingly.

"Oh yeah. Then does Godt wear full clothes while working out?" Knot asked glaring.

"If you open his IG, you will see him pose like this too. Why are you saying all this in front of my boufriend?" Knot asked.

Krist laughed. Singto saw all the pics and then said,"Ok. This was in the past. From now onwards, you will not pose like this. Also whike working out, you will be alone or with me. Not in front of everyone. Do you understand?"

Knot glared at him and said,"You are doing this again. You don't trust me. Why are you controlling my life?"

Krist was silent. He was just teasing Knot. He didn't want any trouble between them. He looked at Singto and said,"Cool down Sing. I know that you are possessive but you can't dictate Knot. He can live his life the way he wants."

Singto glared at him and said,"He is my boyfriend and I can tell him what I want."

Krist was shocked. He never expected Singto to talk to him like that. He looked at Knot who looked angry. He held Knot's hands and said,"I am sorry. I was just teasing you. I didn't want to upset you."

Krist started crying. Knot and Singto looked at him shocked. They didn't expect this. Knot hugged him and patted his back.

"Shh...Don't cry. You didn't upset me. We were just joking too. Please don't cry."

Singto came and sat next to him. "Sorry, I was just teasing Knot. I didn't mean to upset you. You are our best friend. You can tell us anything. You are my family like Knot. Please don't cry na."

Krist smiled and looked at him. He saw Singto worried. He sighed and nodded.

"Sorry. I didn't mean to cry. I have become too emotional nowadays. I hate it."