Chapter 8

Krist was shocked. Singto was still hugging him and pleading him. Pleading him to love him. Krist had never seen Singto as a lover. He was always his best friend just like Knot. Ever since Sotus, there were many fan's who wanted them to be together so he flirted with him. But it was all fun for him. Never anything serious. He never thought that Singto loved him. If he would have known then he would have kept his distance.

" Please Krist. Just give me one chance. I love you alot. I will always take care of you. I....I....will do anything you say...but please don't leave me na..." Singto was crying.

Godt saw this from a distance and went back to his room. He met Knot on the way.

"Don't get tensed. I am sure Singto will be alright with time. Don't lose Krist because of this. He really love's you." Knot told him.

Godt smiled and nodded. He always trusted Krist and he will trust him today too. He will handle Singto. He went to washroom to take a bath.

At the beach, Krist was still hugging Singto. He had stopped crying but he wasn't leaving Krist. Krist tried to separate himself from him but Singto wasn't letting him go. Atlast Krist grabbed his shoulders and shoved him away. Singto was shocked. He again tried to touch Krist but he moved away. Singto again pleaded.

"Krist...please..."

"No..P...no..I have always seen you as my best friend. I have never loved you as a lover but mostly as a friend. Please don't make this more hard." Krist said

Singto looked at Krist and asked,"But why Godt? How can you love him? You've known him for how long? You've met only for the past 1 year and we...we have been together since so many years...why not me?"

Krist sighed. He closed his eye's and tried to calm down. He has to tell him everything clearly so that he could keep his distance.

"I fell in love with him at first sight. I didn't think that I could ever do that but I did. The moment I saw him, I just wanted him to be with me. I never felt this before. Not even with you." Krist explained.

Singto looked at Krist. He wanted him to lie. Maybe he was confused with his feelings. But the way he looked now broke Singto. Krist meant every word he said. He had fallen in love with Godt and no matter what he said or did, he won't leave him. That's how faithful Krist was.

Singto sighed and rubbed his eye's. "There's no chance for me. You don't feel anything."

"I wish I could but no. I can't love anyone else. I can only love only one person and that's Godt." Krist said

Singto sighed and looked at him. Krist had been with him for so many years. They always took care of each other. Krist was always playing around and clinging to him. He is like that with all his friend's but he thought that he was special to him. But Krist never said so.

He took a deep breath and asked,"Are you sure about Godt? Maybe it's just a crush?"

"I am sure about him. He loves me and take's care of me. Even after I told him that we can't tell everyone about this, he still stood beside me. Supported me. I can't even think of leaving him. I can't." Krist said teary eyed.

Singto looked at him crying and hugged him. He patted his back and said,"Don't cry. I won't tell you to leave him. If you are so sure of about him, then I won't come between you two. I hope he is worth it."

"He is." Krist said smiling.

"So, I am still your friend?" Singto asked looking at him.

"Best friend." Krist said and laughed.

Singto laughed too and nodded. He was happy being friend's too. He doesn't want to lose him.

"I gotta go. He must ne waiting for me." Krist said.