Chapter 2

Singto looked at Yui and asked,"How is Krist now?"

Yui shook her head and sighed.

Singto looked at Krist standing afar. They had attended a Fan service and were now at a beach. Singto was worried as Krist was acting a little different.

"Should I talk to his parent's? Maybe they can talk to him." Singto offered.

Yui shook her head. "I don't think Krist will like that."

"I think we should wait. Whatever the matter is, I think Krist will talk to us when he is ready." Jane said.

Yui and Singto nodded. Krist stood watching the waves. He had his hands around his waist and looked as he was deep in thought. Singto walked to him and stood beside him.

"Why don't you share what's troubling you? I can't see you like this." Singto told him.

Krist sighed and said,"It's nothing. I am fine."

"Stop lying. I know when you are disturbed. Is this about the new series with Godt? You don't want to work with him. If that is the reason, then don't worry. I will meet the director and...."

"I told you it's not that. Stop nagging me." Krist shouted and went away.

Singto stood there shocked. In all these year's, Krist had never shouted at him. He had sulked if things didn't go his way but he was never this angry to shout at him. He wanted to run after him but stopped. He knew Krist won't like it. He sighed and sat down. He had to wait for Krist to tell him himself.

After walking away, Krist felt bad. He shouldn't have shouted. He was getting frustated for no reason. He saw Singto sitting alone and went back to him. He sat beside him and said,"I am sorry. I shouldn't have yelled at you."

"It's ok. I am just worried for you. You can tell me anything and everything you know that. We are best friend's." Singto told him.

Krist sighed and said,"It's not that simple. Maybe you won't like what I tell you."

"Don't decide for me. I have always supported you and I will always do. No matter what you do. I am always beside you." Singto told him.

Krist smiled and said,"Thank you."

Krist looked back at the waves and said,"I just need some time. I will tell you evertything but not now. I promise I will be fine."

Singto nodded and smiled. There's nothing he can do but wait for Krist to tell him everything.

MEANWHILE IN SINGAPORE

Godt was tired. He was working since morning. It was midnight when he was allowed to go to his hotel. He was made to pose so many times and change his clothes that he just wanted to sleep. He had just laid down on his bed when his phone rang. He groaned and took his phone to cut the call but seeing his manager, Pen, he answered.

"I am tired. What do you want?" He asked irritated

"I have sent you the details of the new projects. Some are for magazine's and there is one series. Just go through once in the morning." Pen said.

"Ok....I will check tomorrow." Godt said and cut the call. He closed his eye's and tried to sleep. After trying for a long time, he sat up on the bed and ruffled his hair. He couldn't understand why he was being restless. He went to the table and took all the paper's. He looked and read all the details. When he took the series script, he started to read it. He had finished reading the whole night and then he called Pen early in the morning.

"Pen, I liked the script. Who is going to be my lead?" Godt asked anxious.

"Good morning Godt. Glad that you liked it. I will call the company tomorrow and arrange a meeting with the cast soon. You will see then." Pen replied.